Wheaties..

No I don't want a Wheaties inspired Jordan.. But Id love for them to bring back and collab with gear and apparel. My first poster came off a Wheaties Box with the 88 dunk from the line. This cereal is directly responsible for my obsession for Air Jordan shoes. From the 3 to the 6. Pics in their calendars showcased these shoes in a way no one else was doing at that time. I had the free throw line, and the graffiti posters when I was younger. With Gatorade doing their thing with JB, would you all be on board with a recollab with Wheaties? Just a thought.

No, maybe just an apparel line. But not a shoe. Wheaties is pretty significant to Air Jordan history. I thought there may be thoughts and memories to go with it.

I could go for a blue and orange CW (if done right) to go with my Astros fits... but knowing JB they'd find a way to svrew it up...

Something like this minus the green:
wheaties-jordan-spacejam-3.jpg

While I like the Gatorade thing they are doing with the 6s, the Carmine will always be the 6 in that commercial. So with that , yeah no need to make another gimmick shoe. Make OG classics with a spin to it. Like Wheaties, I think it would work. Tie that brand with Nike and see what happens. Make Wheaties cereal boxes with original images along with apparel from late 80s early 90s. I don't know I'm just trying to think of things I know Id like and maybe intrigue younger generation that has youtube and other search options interested.

The Gatorade 6s are a nice shoe. Both of them are. But they didn't have to do all that. If they would have brought back the 6 in og form with Gatorade branding on the box or a retro card with original photos that would have worked. Imagine an OG form of the black red 4 with a retro card of a poster from that time Wheaties had of MJ wearing the shoe. Or a reprint of Jordan flying out of the cereal box with bred 4s on, the Wheaties logo in the back. Bring back the nostalgia. But let todays buyers appreciate it.

While I like the Gatorade thing they are doing with the 6s, the Carmine will always be the 6 in that commercial. So with that , yeah no need to make another gimmick shoe. Make OG classics with a spin to it. Like Wheaties, I think it would work. Tie that brand with Nike and see what happens. Make Wheaties cereal boxes with original images along with apparel from late 80s early 90s. I don't know I'm just trying to think of things I know Id like and maybe intrigue younger generation that has youtube and other search options interested.

Could just do new Sig releases too, VII's - XV's wouldn't look too bad IMO if done right...

The Gatorade 6s are a nice shoe. Both of them are. But they didn't have to do all that. If they would have brought back the 6 in og form with Gatorade branding on the box or a retro card with original photos that would have worked. Imagine an OG form of the black red 4 with a retro card of a poster from that time Wheaties had of MJ wearing the shoe. Or a reprint of Jordan flying out of the cereal box with bred 4s on, the Wheaties logo in the back. Bring back the nostalgia. But let todays buyers appreciate it.

I mean they've done Levis twice now, I think...so why not Wheaties?.? Im not a fan of the Gatorade 6's, but I do kinda like the 32's. Especially the Mike logo (my name is Mike, so maybe I'm biased) I do wish the retro cards would come back, it's not like it cost JB a ton of money.

Don't egg a desperate Jordan Brand on.....we might see Air Jordan "Hanes" edition soon :smh:

hqdefault.jpg

No I don't want a Wheaties inspired Jordan.. But Id love for them to bring back and collab with gear and apparel. My first poster came off a Wheaties Box with the 88 dunk from the line. This cereal is directly responsible for my obsession for Air Jordan shoes. From the 3 to the 6. Pics in their calendars showcased these shoes in a way no one else was doing at that time. I had the free throw line, and the graffiti posters when I was younger. With Gatorade doing their thing with JB, would you all be on board with a recollab with Wheaties? Just a thought.

Those awful 13s and 6s coming out should suffice for a "wheaties" Jordan haha! But in all seriousness I agree with you with the potential for a solid clothing line or even some posters.

Back
Top Bottom