When did you quit wearing basketball shorts under your jeans?

I won't lie. It's a bad habit these days. It's like my shorts are more important than looking / feeling comfortable these days.

Anyone still do this?

Or am I lost in the sauce.

I know I need to hit the dressing better thread.

people wore/wear bball shorts under their jeans?!?! :rofl:

Last edited:
Used to do it when dudes would "pants" each other in the hallways. Stopped when I started wearing fitting jeans :lol:

people wore/wear bball shorts under their jeans?!?!
roll.gif
Serious? This was common practice back in the early-mid 2000's it was pretty much a given that you had basketball shorts under your Waist 38 jeans.

I remember when i could fit a discman in my pocket.
Eem open up a flip phone IN my pocket.

511 now.

Last edited:
Like junior or senior year of high school.

I went to some dance and i knew it would look ridiculous. After that day i dont think i ever wore them again. I wore them pretty every day before then.

I still do it lol it's become a habit honestly. I feel weird as hell if I wear certain pairs of my jeans without basketball shorts underneath. Specifically the ones that have cuts in them, don't want any of them seeing the thigh brah

Them 511>>>>

And man them baggy pants were them days. Y'all couldn't say nuthn. 38 size pants all baggy wit da AF1 and 2xl tees. Good old days lol

7th or 8th grade.

In middle school it was a constant part of my daily attire. You never knew when a basketball game would break out. And if it didn't, it was often seeked or initiated.

I'll never stop. But I'm about to get some sex and my balls might be musty tbh

Used to do it when dudes would "pants" each other in the hallways. Stopped when I started wearing fitting jeans :lol:

Only reason I ever did it too.

___s at my high school were into this immature **** and I wasn't having it :lol:

I size up on my slim denim so I can still do it with most of them if I wanted to probably, but I live in my black 511s and those would be a no-go.

Back
Top Bottom