When did you realize that these females aint innocent?

Status
Not open for further replies.

W)taps

formerly worldgonemad
idk how to explain it..

but back in first grade i didnt give a **** bout no ***** all i cared about was sports and pokemon cards until this one day..

so there was this "innocent" brunette girl, very smart, nice, etc. typical white girl. well anyways keep in mind we're only in first grade.

so we're in gym and we lines up horizontally shoulder to shoulder and i lean back a lil and look the my right and about 6 people down, i see some fat *** dude (same age as us) have his hands inside her gym short, rubbing her *** crack, and sniffing his fingers. 

like his hands were in her panties, he whipped a piece of that *** crack as if he was getting some vaseline on his finger, and began sniffing it. then he just put his whole hand down there and started squeezing the **** out that *** like he was making booty juice bruh. and dat white *** enjoyed that **** too

Keep in mind that we're all in FIRST ******* GRADE. When i saw that **** my jaw dropped down to the floor bruh.. like i would never forget this...

******* fat *** got some *** before me smh. 
mean.gif

idk how to explain it..

but back in first grade i didnt give a **** bout no ***** all i cared about was sports and pokemon cards until this one day..

so there was this "innocent" brunette girl, very smart, nice, etc. typical white girl. well anyways keep in mind we're only in first grade.

so we're in gym and we lines up horizontally shoulder to shoulder and i lean back a lil and look the my right and about 6 people down, i see some fat *** dude (same age as us) have his hands inside her gym short, rubbing her *** crack, and sniffing his fingers. 

like his hands were in her panties, he whipped a piece of that *** crack as if he was getting some vaseline on his finger, and began sniffing it. then he just put his whole hand down there and started squeezing the **** out that *** like he was making booty juice bruh. and dat white *** enjoyed that **** too

Keep in mind that we're all in FIRST ******* GRADE. When i saw that **** my jaw dropped down to the floor bruh.. like i would never forget this...

******* fat *** got some *** before me smh. :smh:

View media item 887366

When I was in second grade I was playing footsies with some Dominican skeezy (no pics). Little did I know that the whole class was aware of how I practically smashed this chick with the foot game.

When we get to lunch some of the black kids started calling her "two-timer". Turns out she had already been bagged by one of the black kids. I was devastated, could've sworn I was going to marry this chick (or at least get to smash her again).

At the time I wanted to cape for her pretty bad but I didn't because those other kids rolled deep and they were black (momma ain't raise no fool).

It was then that I realized these ******* is all birds. I became cool with the homie and always had the craziest spoon fights with dude. He ultimately had a long term affair with the shorty (lasted like a week) and I turned out to be a 1 time fling.

Learned a valuable lesson that day. I will forever thank that thot Angelica for that.

When I was in second grade some girl name Stephanie use to always have me put my hand between her legs so that I can massage her ****. This girl had a skirt on and we use to sit in the back. I remember when it was time to go home we would all go to the closet and get our coats, Stephanie use to always wanted to go last so she can close the door of the closet so I can grab her *** and feel on her **** when she didn't even had none.

Shorty was wild!!!!

That was your opportunity and you squandered it.

The life lesson here is ... When opportunity knocks, take advantage. It should of have been you doing that the following day, not being jelly.

Kindergarten when this girl wanted to act out the Batman movie.  I told the girl I **** with Robin the most, but she was like na be Batman he kisses the girls.  That led to my first kiss.

Fast forward to first grade, different girl takes me behind a corner outside at recess and we were dry humping and kissing for like 20 min.  I still remember how hard I was, **** kinda crazy.  Looking back at that situation, she woulda let me smash but a youngin wasn't even thinking about that.

about 11-12th grade the idea of it came to my mind...and I wanna say about freshman year of college I finally understood

Moment of truth. :frown:

I was 20... My girl was 22...

I had smanged Thursday. We went to mall and kicked it. We weren't TOGETHER... But I felt we were rekindling things.

The next day, a huge party happens... And an older guy she used TK mess with shows up. I wanted some yambs after the party but she wasn't answering.

I knew what was up. But I had to see.

Knocked on her apartment... No answer.

Climbed through her balcony... Walked in, heart racing...

Knock on Ber bedroom door. She opens it, naked, with the aroma of newly smanged yambs escaping the room.
Buddy was laid in the bed chilling.

I said gave the Gucci Mane.jpeg "Well Damn" face... Turned around and walked out the door. It was the worst feeling I ever had famb. Dead ***...

I cried and was sick for a week... But got over it... And kept on pushing.

I actually let it impact relationships for about two years. Started running through yambs and treating tjm like poo.

But I realized that meant she still had control over me... So I eventually wised up and stopped crushing women so hard.

I still understand that women are not innocent. That was am eye opening experience, and I'm SUCH A better man for it...

Glad KT happened when o was broke and 20 instead of married with a high paying job and getting my wages deducted.

:pimp:

Knocked on her apartment... No answer.

Climbed through her balcony... Walked in, heart racing...

Knock on Ber bedroom door. She opens it, naked, with the aroma of newly smanged yambs escaping the room.
Buddy was laid in the bed chilling.
eek.gif

idk how to explain it..

******* fat *** got some *** before me smh. 
mean.gif
Damn fam, that's a story that will have you ending up like this guy in 15 years 
mean.gif
mean.gif
sick.gif

tumblr_m2e5gqQZC31r3bp1do1_500.gif

Middle school. Was feeling this chick who lived in my neighborhood heavy. I saw her around for like 3 years before we actually talked( saw her 6th grade, didnt speak will 9th).

Had to be the first chick i had STRONG feelings for, almost loved. We were always together around the neighborhood but anytime i tried to chill with her at school she was distant.

Randomly when she got on the bus she walked on with this dude who i knew. Turns out he was her boyfriend the ENTIRE time we were talking. I was devastated but at the same time i was somehow able to get over it immediately.

Didnt bother speaking to her at all till the end of the year dance.

LMAO bra you really climbed thru her balcony

I have a feeling this thread is going to make a detour to what is the grimiest thing a chick ever did to you part 2

Last edited:
shiid kinderg me and this bunny used to

kiss behind chalk board.. got caught

moms whip my *** lol said she sure i start it smh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom