When is it okay to let your ain’t **** homies go

I had this one homie let’s just call him homie a... I had already graduated from college and I was encouraging homie to finish him term at a local community college. Homie dropped out only needing one class. He was a faithful dude so I let it rock even though it was extremely draining and taxing at times. I told homie not to pick up the keys of Solomon , or play around with enocian magick... homie picked up the keys of Enoch ( looose magical occult books anyway) . Anyway homie lost his job like maybe a year ago and just been buming it . No job , no goals. No *****es , nothing b...

Then he tries to tell me philly was in New York State ... I knew it was time.

Depends on your definition of 'ain't s***'. I have some high school homies who never finished school and are in their late 20s still living at home. They're not really progressing in life but they're good dudes and I still kick it with them when I go back home.

If they're dragging you down (taking about how "you've changed", hating on your dreams, getting you in trouble") then cut them off immediately.

I had this one homie let’s just call him homie a... I had already graduated from college and I was encouraging homie to finish him term at a local community college. Homie dropped out only needing one class. He was a faithful dude so I let it rock even though it was extremely draining and taxing at times. I told homie not to pick up the keys of Solomon , or play around with enocian magick... homie picked up the keys of Enoch ( looose magical occult books anyway) . Anyway homie lost his job like maybe a year ago and just been buming it . No job , no goals. No *****es , nothing b...

Then he tries to tell me philly was in New York State ... I knew it was time.

Fam, how has the drugs STILL not worn off?

I need your connect!

HAHA ran into an old friend yesterday She's got 4 kids, and I can see why... She's still super hot and has those Chilllren bearing hips, You will have a WOOD around her, just talking to her, but then some random associate saw me giving her attention and started to be all BOSSY, I was buying markers and pistachios, but we kept talking.

I honestly want to hit it in the fiercest way RAW but I don't want the chillrens. But at the same time I know I'm going to have sex with her either way.

HAHA ran into an old friend yesterday She's got 4 kids, and I can see why... She's still super hot and has those Chilllren bearing hips, You will have a WOOD around her, just talking to her, but then some random associate saw me giving her attention and started to be all BOSSY, I was buying markers and pistachios, but we kept talking.

I honestly want to hit it in the fiercest way RAW but I don't want the chillrens. But at the same time I know I'm going to have sex with her either way.

This is NT pleighboi.

Pics or ducktales of said old friend

As i get older, my circle of friends dwindle down by the day, and i could care less.

I have 0 problems deadin folks i grew up with.

I can count on one hand who my real homies are.

Less the better in my book.

Had a homie I had to kept at arms length because he would do stupid ish with his $ all the time and then wonder why things wouldn't get better for him. For instance, him and his gf shared a car but didn't really have a steady place to live so they moved in with a guy we worked with and his wife. That situation fell apart and they ended up staying at extended stays. He couldn't get an apt because his credit was jacked and he owed another complex $ so no one would rent to him or his gf.

Instead of paying off that apt debt, he bought a motorcycle (doesn't know how to ride) that was located in FL, he was making payments on THE DEPOSIT of the bike and when it was time to start making actual payments on the bike he missed the first payment and they repo'd the bike (essentially just kept it at the dealership) that he had never even touched or seen in person, just pics online. He bought a helmet, gloves, riding boots, all that gear and never got to use any of it.

Dude was wild

When their burden on you, hinder your progress. Pretty simple.

If people arent there to move you forward they serve no purpose. Becuase even a favor you do for someone deserving makes you a much better person. But a favor for a POS, is time and energy wasted.

Back
Top Bottom