When Michael Jordan dies, will he get the same treatment as MJ?

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

No.

I said this in another thread...everyone isn't into sports, politics, movies...but most everyone can honestly say that they are fans of music.

Besides, Jordan has no real connection with his fans on a personal level.
All you needed to hear.

Smh.. And no it'll be a big memorial but not as much as The King.
The king touched the world with his music, dude was an icon. MJ was the best at basketball, he didnt touch others around the world like King.
What kinda' question is that anyways? Stoneface yourself for not knowing the answer from the start.

Originally Posted by OGbobbyjohnson773

His casket suit will be horrible.
laugh.gif
It's okay to laugh until he's actually dead.

Originally Posted by knightngale

Kobe Bryant will try to imitate his death.
roll.gif

but 4real tho outside of basketball +#*% jordan. and this comes from a person who has 50 pairs of j's

It'll be a bigger deal for me...And essentially isn't that what matters? Like Ska said though, you can make many arguments towards others being thegreatest basketball players to live, but given his timeframe in the league coinciding with my lifetime, knowing how he transcended so many other aspects of theNBA make him more special to me than Jackson.

Expect to see A LOT of Jordan's hanging from telephone wires the day he dies....and also expect a lot of deaths from fallen live wires .

Michael
Jackson

was a world icon who not only gave us great music but also gave us powerful messages and he even tried to teach us how to make the world a better place bydoing things he did leading by example. WHat has Jordan done for us nothin gin comparison. Jordan even took off from his sneakers the part which said a portionof the proceeds go to help school becasue he keeps the money for himself so that he can gamble away. Great basketball player but off the court cant say thesame. SMH for u making the comparison OP.

No...he is a basketball player....i doubt he touched as many people... ...michael jackson was a humanitarian and ambassador of many great things

jordan makes expensive sneakers and parties with college girls...

Back
Top Bottom