When Michael Jordan dies, will he get the same treatment as MJ?

I was actually thinking about this earlier.

There's actually a couple of people I can see having a similar treatment

Prince
Madonna

I was thinking about this yesterday. and would the price on Jordans go up?
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

only if he dies suddenly like MJack did.
Yep, if Mike dies at 85 it won't be that big of a deal. Jackson only really got all this attention because he was young, rehearsing for toursand died suddenly.

you big dummy:
There's actually a couple of people I can see having a similar treatment

Prince
Madonna
I'd say 'not even close' to Prince, but Madonna may be like this.

However, like Dirty said earlier about Jordan, only if Madonna were to die all of a sudden, like Jackson did.

Originally Posted by Thousandaire

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Originally Posted by eye see soles

He's arguably the second biggest (if not first) pop icon of all time.
indifferent.gif

Barack Obama's funeral won't be as big as Michael Jacksons
that's because presidents usually fade into obscurity by the time they've died. when you're 70, 80 years old your death is expected.

but if Obama died right NOW? the entire world would be frozen in time.

No way I a mean aside from people who watch basketball who would care. Michael was worldwide his music was still playing. I mean other then niketalk I dontthink they would even have a memorial for him.

MJack>>>>> Any current human walking this earth.

No one could even dream up of a life story and impact comparable to his.

Only in the JB forum, gon have a massive Suicide Watch for those cats in there.

But I don't see it. Jacko gave so much to the world financially and musically. MJ just gave athletically and somewhat financially. Also heard he was an@!++%!$. the latter MJ (R.I.P.) was a genuine, kind-hearted person.

Soooooooooooooooooo............nope, not happenin

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

No.

I said this in another thread...everyone isn't into sports, politics, movies...but most everyone can honestly say that they are fans of music.

Besides, Jordan has no real connection with his fans on a personal level.
word.. my MJ encounter sucked
frown.gif

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

No.

I said this in another thread...everyone isn't into sports, politics, movies...but most everyone can honestly say that they are fans of music.

Besides, Jordan has no real connection with his fans on a personal level.

i love basketball and im a huge fan, but i probably wont give 2 $!*** if jordan dies, no offense to any fans on here.

doesnt strike me as a humanitarian or a philanthropist and his brand is like propaganda with all that bs "for the love of the game" slogan.

yes he is the greatest basketball player of all time but i prefer kobe.

First off Jordan didn't do anything beyond play basketball very and bang White Girls....

Jordan would have a big impact if he were to pass away at an untimely age. I hope that never comes to pass, at least anytime soon. But definitely not as big asMichael Jackson passing away unexpectedly.

Both are one of a kind, but Michael Jackson was unrivaled to anyone before or after him since. With Jordan, some idiots say Kobe.
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom