When Michael Jordan dies, will he get the same treatment as MJ?

Originally Posted by JD617

Will Mariah sing in a floosy get-up?

1hw8jd.jpg

checkmate

Originally Posted by Mateen Cleaves

Originally Posted by KB8sandiego

Michael Jordan did not affect the world the way Michael Jackson.
co-sign but SMH at talking about someones death while they are still leaving. save it for when he dies which i hope wont be for a long time.

I really doubt it, MJ was world icon. people in 3rd world countries w/o tv's or radios knew him.

michael-jordan-logo.png

everyone of earth knows this logo...when homie dies everyone on earth will care...but naw it wont be like MJ's music..but then again i can see jordan dyinsome suspect way and people

clearin out anything michael jordan related in stores too....

his casket song is going to be the nike commercial where the doods are making music with basketballs

What kind of thread is this?
smh.gif

When you die will NT threads become a little more meaningful?
laugh.gif

As someone stated, if he suddenly did it will be big but just not as big as Jackson's. But you can not be telling me that its not going to be a big deal,MJ has influence so many players now a days in the NBA and a lot of foreigners to pick up a basketball. I will truly be sad when the day come but lets just notthink about anyones death

Originally Posted by imsojayded

basketball doesn't touch people and as many people like music does
especially MJ's music and performing
will be a very tragic day though

Originally Posted by ninjahood

michael-jordan-logo.png

everyone of earth knows this logo...when homie dies everyone on earth will care...
clearin out anything michael jordan related in stores too....
My feeling exactly.

I grew up watching both MJ's and in my book MJack did alot for the world with his music. But MJ23 did alot for the world with basketball. Just think howthe NBA would have been if he wasnt there in the 80s and 90s. Basketball is crazy on the international level now. His death will be iconic and i know that iwill be there for his memorial with my 11s on.

Can someone make an Xzibit MJ Skit...using Jordan and Jackson example ' Yo dawg, I heard you like MJ, so I put MJ on MJ, So you can....etc

It would make everyone in their mid 20's feel old....all of our old idols either dead or irrelevant.....crazy.

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

Originally Posted by TBONE95860

No

Music > basketball

as far as influence

& the # of people influenced
This may or may not be true.

Yes, athletes were influenced by Jordan, but he also influenced people who never picked up a basketball, or bought his product.

nah these kids don't understand the kind of global impact that jordan had, there where back villages in every part of the world that who knew Jordan wasback in the 90s dude was HUGE he will get this treatment

It will be big in the sports world, but no where near Michael Jackson's....To me, MJordan affected me more than MJackson

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Originally Posted by eye see soles

He's arguably the second biggest (if not first) pop icon of all time.
indifferent.gif
I had the same reaction.

This about the 3rd or 4th moronic thread eye see soles has made in a short stretch. I'd say he's on a roll.
Originally Posted by AC4Three

I hope for your sake that you're not serious.
Oh, he is.
Originally Posted by knightngale

Kobe Bryant will try to imitate his death.
Originally Posted by SWOBOYdeHTEEZY

JB would probably make a Death Pack.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by MALI700

nah these kids don't understand the kind of global impact that jordan had, there where back villages in every part of the world that who knew Jordan was back in the 90s dude was HUGE he will get this treatment

*looks at your sig and determines the validity of your statement*

Nope.

Michael Jackson was truly the very best at what he did, can't even make an argument about someone being better than Jackson.
nerd.gif

Michael Jordan is arguably the best at what he did. I say that because if you bounce onover to the Sports Topic here on Niketalk and ask who's the best basketball player ever you will get a few different names tossed out and a BIG TIMEargument will ensue. (for the record I think Jordan was the best ever.)

Also I don't think Jordan is the second biggest pop icon in the world.
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom