When people ask how many sneakers you have...

Originally Posted by EveryDayKicks

I tell them I have enough..
followed by a
grin.gif

Damn I've been wearing these blue/white Lebron v's beaters for about a month straight, even if it doesn't match what I'm wearing
I only have like 20 pairs but only wear 1
laugh.gif

Depends on the situation honestly. If it's like a professor or something, I just tell them the truth. My english teacher was watching my feet every time Iwalked into class this semester. If it's someone just asking randomly, I say I have "a few" or "a good amount." Sometimes I throw"more than you" just to be smug. Oh well, these people don't matter to me anyways.

if its a girl and shes decent...i usually say come over i'll show u hehe...but OP theyre females?...dude thats your cue be creative forget the shoes

Originally Posted by you go boy

when i tell them im kind of embarrased cuz it sounds like i have a problem and waste money
smh.gif
laugh.gif

HONESTLY if you dont really wanna tell people about your passion this is the best way to respond

FEMALE ASK : you tell them "umm How many guys have you slept with"
MALE ASK: How many times do you rub one out on a daily basis"

When I was in high school, I would say a few. Then people would be like how many and I finally gave them a low ball answer like 10. They stillacted surprise like damn....
eek.gif

But, it was w.e I kept it Humble..Unless it was another Sneakerhead then Ill be like oh yeah!!
grin.gif
lol..Now in College I dont get none of that.. so yeh.

A few or enough never really told people how many I had just for the fact that people would think I'm too addicted to shoes or something

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

if its a girl and shes decent...i usually say come over i'll show u hehe...but OP theyre females?...dude thats your cue be creative forget the shoes
yeah, but I came into class late and they were supposed to be coverin poems about our futures or some *%!% lol, I didnt wanna be like cutting offthe whole lesson

the teacher gave me a 10% for my rap on how Im growing out my hair
mad.gif

Vidasman wrote:

FEMALE ASK : you tell them "umm How many guys have you slept with"

I think im gonna use that next time, I can make that work
glasses.gif

Back
Top Bottom