When will the Jersey (Throwbacks) Trend Come back? Circa 1999-2003

rocked my black J-will memphis swingman today
pimp.gif

I dont care what anyone else does, I'm still rockin jerseys

Originally Posted by KingJay718

The only NBA jerseys I can see myself buying is Kobe Bryant and Brandon Roy.

I love baseball authentics. I love to wear them with a long sleeve shirt. I will always ride with MLB authentics. I'm gonna customize a Jeff Bagwell road Astros soon.

I loved it when Nike had those handful of teams. But to me, RBK was a great supplier of NBA apparrell. I loved how they simplified the warmups, team sweat suits etc. I'm not diggin' Adidas as all. Nike could've outfitted the NBA, but they declined and chose to outfit the USA Olympic team, and a couple other international teams. The thought of every NBA team having Nike Dri-Fit material would've been great if it came to frutiion.

I feel the same way.

Hope the weather here is nice this weekend, I may just have to bust out either an MLB or NBa jersey

yup bringin back basketball authentics myself... them n jean shorts been n the rotation the past month... not gunna lie wish i had never stopped rockin this

jean shorts + jersey > cargos + tee

i got a bunch of NBA authentics, no swingmans. I wear them in the summer and to ball in during the winter.

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by trueballer507

NY Denim Seller wrote:

I got a closet full of jerseys, just collecting dust. I'm waiting for them to come back in style, and for people to start wearing them again so I can pull them out. I damn sure am not going to wear one now with the way trends and fads are going nowadays.
laugh.gif

Hypebeast.

indifferent.gif
word...i wore my barkley procut today ridin around da hood..i was literally da only dude wit a jersey on.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

like i said, most of ya slimed up ya jeans and now a jersey ain't rockin wit your skinny asss jeans
laugh.gif

i only rock my jerseys in da summer time wit jean shorts that wit they look balanced..anybody says anything i know my joint still worth 2x as much as they entire outfit so i chuckle at hataz

and hypebeast.

that's until someone with some LV shuts you down
laugh.gif
naw actually...a suns barkely procut is worth about 600 before its signed fams...u betta have a entire LV outfit for me
wink.gif
Like their isn't lv shoes that cost 600+

pssh, thats a easy kill wit some ill throwback nikes.

Originally Posted by Sir Rob A Lot

Originally Posted by Jumpshot

Never again. Although I still wear jerseys from time to time.
I ball in my jerseys. Never to go out.
i used to not do so, but then most of the guys at my current gym hoop in jerseys.. so i figured why not, they ain't getting any casual wear.

but yo.. my problem is a lot of my jerseys are becoming throwbacks..

red rockets artest 96
blue and red sheed pistons 36
white iverson pistons 1
indifferent.gif

blue turkoglu magic 15
hwc lebron james 23
laugh.gif

boozer stayed.. odom maybe. will nate rob? that green knicks jersey was too ill to pass up.

I would for sure wear my football jerseys if they werent so big
laugh.gif
smh.gif

I'm about to get a few soccer jerseys though.

I just bought a M&N throwback recently, purchase my favorite players from teams i am actually a fan of, those things never go out of style, its just notfashionable to wear one any and everywhere, dudes were getting out of hand but jerseys never go out of style.

i wear them sometimes but its rare if i do, nothing wrong with it IMO

the jerseys i saw ppl wear the must were - T Mac Orlando jersey , and New Jerseys jason kidd's

Jerseys as a trend doesnt seem like it will ever comeback...that era was just too thug and unmatched. No one in the scene now will dare to bring them back andI think they will forever remain as something you only rock to sporting events...Regardless of it all a jersey is timeless to whoever wears them now, and thoseare the ones who always never saw it as a fad because Im sure whoever copped whatever jersey they are rocking got it for more then it being a jersey and morefor the player and/or the team.

Originally Posted by parada45

Anyone know where I can get a Black and Red Jordan jersey with the pin stripes?
Expect to spend at least $150. Register to jerseycentral and look from there.

Only children and professional athletes wear jerseys.

You're a moron.

Originally Posted by duckdafraft

same time nba jeans come back....never.

laugh.gif
i could see jerseys come back fashion wise

but those nba team logo shorts and jersey dresses are deader then a doorknob.

smh at me i had a pair of those nba team jeans and the shorts back in 2003.

i remember it was crazy watching the 2003 all star game and seeing damn near everyone in the crowd wearing throwback jerseys and being like damn i want thisthat and this and i was beyond hyped when i found out los angeles was getting the game in 2004. well 2004 came in the fad was in it's dying stages. icopped a few things at the jam session to wear to the rookie game and dunk contest but it wasn't nearly anything like how it was in 2003.

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

laugh.gif

i remember it was crazy watching the 2003 all star game and seeing damn near everyone in the crowd wearing throwback jerseys and being like damn i want this that and this and i was beyond hyped when i found out los angeles was getting the game in 2004. well 2004 came in the fad was in it's dying stages. i copped a few things at the jam session to wear to the rookie game and dunk contest but it wasn't nearly anything like how it was in 2003.

I finally signed up at Jersey Central, be on the look out my man. How is the market plae there?

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

laugh.gif

i remember it was crazy watching the 2003 all star game and seeing damn near everyone in the crowd wearing throwback jerseys and being like damn i want this that and this and i was beyond hyped when i found out los angeles was getting the game in 2004. well 2004 came in the fad was in it's dying stages. i copped a few things at the jam session to wear to the rookie game and dunk contest but it wasn't nearly anything like how it was in 2003.

I finally signed up at Jersey Central, be on the look out my man. How is the market plae there?

Its very stagnant IMO. People haven't been able to move much of anything from what I have seen.

Back
Top Bottom