When you're getting smashed on a sports game do you disconnect the system?

I was playing Fifa right now on the ps3.. and I had a 4 game winning streak
pimp.gif
.. so im playing this dude and he is crazy good 4-2 at the half i was down..now the 2nd half starts and he goes off.. its 6-2 and i quit couldn't take it
smh.gif
what do you guys do? You guys take the beating?

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

Sometimes if I'm playing the CPU
laugh.gif

but never online. always take my +*% whoopin
smh.gif

truth..

at least OP is honest about it though .. ive played a lot of people that just quit halfway

Nope I take my L like a man...When and if I am getting worked I try to practice plays and see what they are doing that is so effective against my game.

If I take a L, I am going to learn something from it.

I never quit. I may concede defeat in madden if it gets out of hand but disconnecting is for simps/cowards.

CPU if it happens to be somethng terrible i would ..online take the L itll only make you better in the end anyway

I never quit online, unless its way too laggy. And if I'm destroying someone online and they quit, that's even better than a win on my record because Iknow I got them mad...
laugh.gif

I'll take the L. But sometimes I'll do some dumb stuff like play "punt block man" D on Madden if I'm getting smashed, but I finish thegame.

I only quit when I'm playing the CPU. I hate when I'm playing them in 2K and they start to hold the ball for no reason.

Back
Top Bottom