When's the last time you read a book?

I used to read a lot of books back during college due to my major (history) both fiction and non-fiction.

always enjoyed reading a good book but ever since I graduated I stopped. this year I read one short book called "tea time with the reaper" which was great.

do people still read books are is it starting to die out? i dont even think kids read books these days tbh.

Read one last week. It was a called Green. Novel about a white kid growing up in a black neighborhood in Boston in the 90s. It was a good.

I think people still read but just not with physical books. Tablets, ereaders, and cellphones took over. My preference will always be real books.

Read one last week. It was a called Green. Novel about a white kid growing up in a black neighborhood in Boston in the 90s. It was a good.

I think people still read but just not with physical books. Tablets, ereaders, and cellphones took over. My preference will always be real books.

If you enjoyed that, you'd probably like this. Girl with black dad and white mom growing up in Boston in the 70's during Civil Rights, struggling with identity issues and her parents being part of the movement.

Amazon product ASIN 1573227161

Does audiobooks count? If so, than a few months ago.
18753656._UY475_SS475_.jpg

Last book i completed was the subtile art of not giving a f***. That was months ago. I have at least 7 books on my to do list. I just never really get in the mood to read. I need to set a schedule for myself.

Reading Atomic Habits right now.

Just finished the Gift of Fear & Outliers.

Back
Top Bottom