Whens the last time you were caught cheating on your significant other?

NKtdmbX.gif

High school. She read my myspace messages.

Cheating is corny af though. I've done my fair share of dirt. I've had women cheat on their bf's for me, been cheated on by my last girl multiple times with tons of different men. Karma will always come back around.

I'm only 22, but I think I'm done with that player phase. Been through enough cheating to last me a lifetime. Time to put a ring on someone and grow up.

this dude really having a conversation with himself? :stoneface:

Last time I was CAUGHT.... hmmm last June in the bahamas. Phones ain't have service so I left it on the charger while I showered. Got out the shower but left the water running and caught her in the act. She seen a number of a girl I got caught up with before and told me to stop talking to but I was still doing it. Reversed that **** on her kinda about being insecure and not trusting me and trynna start issues on our vacation and we ended up smashing and having a good time. Thought it was good but ended up having to deal with it a few months later. Got dumped and went thru this whole she gonna leave thing, since I'm a repeated offender. So now I'm clean Cuz I'm on my last strike....

Last edited:
Word of advice: unless she get caught in the ***** or in the act.... deny deny deny. If she catch u saying **** never admit to doing it or wanting to really do it. Go ahead and say ok I smashed watch what's gonna happen.

So no one asked for pics yet? NT is getting soft smh :stoneface:

We need tagged pics of JaySummer holding a sign with GuccJermaines name or I'm calling shenanigans and duckTales

Never caught knock on wood. Very selective on who the side chick is. Has to be bad and has to be mature about it. No worries on my part since I know how to press erase on my messages.

Never understood the logic of keep incriminating **** on phone or computer. Why keep that ***** pic when you can see it on the reg if you wanted? Never understand these new dudes out here.

The power of the alibi is key fellas before you do anything make sure you have someone who can back up your lie.

never got caught when I was younger, only did it once.

but now I resort to only cheating in my head.

tumblr_mrkpnfidYN1qj56zwo3_250.gif

Last edited:
Never caught knock on wood. Very selective on who the side chick is. Has to be bad and has to be mature about it. No worries on my part since I know how to press erase on my messages.

Never understood the logic of keep incriminating **** on phone or computer. Why keep that ***** pic when you can see it on the reg if you wanted? Never understand these new dudes out here.

The power of the alibi is key fellas before you do anything make sure you have someone who can back up your lie.
Alibi is king. I had a rule tho, she had to have jsut as much to lose. Meaning if **** hit the fan I know she was hush Cuz she had something on the line too.

Back
Top Bottom