Whens the last time you were caught cheating on your significant other?

Apple will get you caught up. All the connectedness. But sometimes it also deters cheating :lol:

Ever been in the car with your girl and a chick might call and it pops up on the dash. After that mishap it was all radio from there on out :smh:
God damn Bluetooth smh. F these new cars man. Thank God every yamb I ever smashed is saved under random dude names and are blocked and I disabled my text from popping up on the radio.

Apple will get you caught up. All the connectedness. But sometimes it also deters cheating :lol:

Ever been in the car with your girl and a chick might call and it pops up on the dash. After that mishap it was all radio from there on out :smh:

Bluetooth snitched on you?

Man this the way alot of soldiers get sniped. When I had one (no homo) I put a password on it and made the Screensaver my homeboy and his nephew. So if she ever saw it and said what's that I hit her with the o he left his phone at work and asked me to grab it for him.

Bruh this is such a gem.

Repped.

I got caught too many times.

BM was nosey as ****.

Ran me off all my social media :lol:

Yeah unlesd you single, you should never do the hands free.

Disable that **** ASAP

Haven't got caught cheating since my 20s but my lady knows me so well she immediately knows if I'm doing something I shouldn't be doing :lol: it's creepy as f

She'll text me while I'm setting up some side date on the phone and it'll simply say "don't play yourself today, love you" :rofl:

that's when u forgot u left the Bluetooth on :smh: ...don't tripped up alotta dudes :lol:

Getting caught is for rookies. If your gonna cheat do it right and don't get caught. You do feel like a scumbag glad I'm not that person anymore

Man this the way alot of soldiers get sniped. When I had one (no homo) I put a password on it and made the Screensaver my homeboy and his nephew. So if she ever saw it and said what's that I hit her with the o he left his phone at work and asked me to grab it for him.
look upon the work of a true virtuoso!

but seriously...
There was never a first, cheating is for losers.
you tell 'em, bro! way to put it on the record! 
wink.gif

In my younger days I had DE stood for dead eyes becuase she would look at me with these blank stare and moan hard under her breathe. Hard to describe her demeanor during the act. It was like she was mad at me but enjoyed the sex so much she couldn't help but moan.

kind of like she was dead? that's AWESOME.

Haven't got caught cheating since my 20s but my lady knows me so well she immediately knows if I'm doing something I shouldn't be doing :lol: it's creepy as f

She'll text me while I'm setting up some side date on the phone and it'll simply say "don't play yourself today, love you" :rofl:

Yo :rofl:

:lol:

I mean, you just said if your gona cheat do it right only rookies get caught. That means you had plenty of other tamales in and on you while you had a dude.

So by you sayin you dont do that anymore....just answer yhe question.

Never got caught.

I did get tired of covering my tracks tho. Not being sloppy with it is damn near a full time job.

I had an entirely different phone in the trunk of my car & everything. Billing address for that phone was a po box several miles away from me.

Got tired of doing **** like that man, so I guess I still ain't ****.
Y'all dudes living that undercover spy life :lol:

She got a whole team watching you b :lol: or she ghosted your phone(s).
In my younger days I had DE stood for dead eyes becuase she would look at me with these blank stare and moan hard under her breathe. Hard to describe her demeanor during the act. It was like she was mad at me but enjoyed the sex so much she couldn't help but moan.

kind of like she was dead? that's AWESOME.
Justin-Timberlake-Is-Unsure-Reaction-GIf.gif

Last edited:
I mean, you just said if your gona cheat do it right only rookies get caught. That means you had plenty of other tamales in and on you while you had a dude.

So by you sayin you dont do that anymore....just answer yhe question.

I just said if your gona Do it don't get caught and yes I cheated on one person and I felt like an ******* about it and I would never do that to someone again

So you let homeboy borrow your girl, sent her back prego and you out here giving her access to yo life?

She got you that scared she'll run off again you put her on to NT?

Gave her all the codes?

I done lost my cot damn mind!
As long as I have control over my body I will never be bought,borrowed, or passed around. 

I have never cheated I just believe that would create unnecessary drama. 

I'm not a gold digger ,and I have never and will never sex my way up anybody's corporate ladder.

As long as I have control over my body I will never be bought,borrowed, or passed around. 

I have never cheated I just believe that would create unnecessary drama. 

@GuccJermaine2

Can you collaborate?

jaysummer jaysummer

We're under the impression you were gettin passed around like a 40 in the 90s.

Did you just break up with him then played, then came back home?

Do you really think that's better?

@GuccJermaine2

Can you collaborate?

@JaySummer

We're under the impression you were gettin passed around like a 40 in the 90s.

Did you just break up with him then played, then came back home?

Do you really think that's better?
We've never really broken up, and I've only been with him. I'm happy with who I'm with so I have never felt the need to look elsewhere. 

We've never really broken up, and I've only been with him. I'm happy with who I'm with so I have never felt the need to look elsewhere. 

You know how crazy it is to make a fake account to please this forum!

Just make a new screen name dog.

Everyone else does.

So he just made all that **** up?

I think dude might be off in the head, cuz now hes tryna redeem his e-cred or something.

We need proof your her and hes not playin himself.

Back
Top Bottom