Where are all of the older accounts at?

It's crazy, I signed up for this in 7th grade and now I'm 31. LOVED NT back in the mid 2000s. I remember coming on here to flip some real old XI lows back in high school.

Fake checks, staying on top of the music news, kerry, Wale, EKIN, Kicksology, the young man who scanned his face to show his new haircut, where are the oldest accounts?? I know some of the mods were 20 years+. Love it.

avy to thread ratio is clear perfection like this year, 2020

I imagine a lot of the older accounts got banned. A lot more shenanigans back in the day. I think the first account I created was in 2002?

93FC6388-55E1-4FC5-A1F4-49F3D767EF07.jpeg

From the post your old name thread way back.

When I saw Nelly rock the concords at the 2000 VMA’s, I went down a rabbit hole to see where to cop. Happened upon NT September 2000, and never looked back. Obviously countless screen names later.

it was an addiction honestly, for years. But NT put us up on so much culture and was a real hangout. Shoutout to the early days.

Reused my username from 2003. My profile was lost in the transition to Yuku. When we got out of Yuku, I just reused my old username and it worked.

I was mostly in the sneaker forums and just lurking in the Stock Thread.

Had to look back at my old account. Joined in 08, remember I started lurking da jewelry thread around 07. Time flies.

Back
Top Bottom