where can I buy jordan old school iv

View media item 629355hey guys I got a pair of these back in 2010. I'm in the Army and at the time I was stationed in a small town that was lucky to even have a footlocker. I didn't at the time think I would have a problem buying the shoes later because there was no wait and they was still on the display after the release date on like in Atlanta where I'm from hear if you want a pair retros you better have a inside contact at the store. If I had it all back I would have bought 10 pair just to never have to find them again. Can anyone tell me wherr and how I can find these for sale size 9.5 color the gray the white red black . And the black amd gray

Last edited:
POST A PIC OF THE SHOES.. No one wants to risk DLing your photo.. Use the little mountain looking button in the tool bar to upload the images

Those are the gray color way thst I had but I would like a few other color ways also sorry about the pic new to the site thanks for the mountain tip would have never figured out how

Those are the gray color way thst I had but I would like a few other color ways also sorry about the pic new to the site thanks for the mountain tip would have never figured out how
lol.. No prob man.. I would say try Ebay.. Just dont pay too much.. These are team Jordans meaning they will be worth less than Air Jordans.

Yeah I think the fact that they are team Jordan is good and bad. Good don't have to worry about getting fake ones as much as the retros because the demand is low so not a lot of fakes out there. Bad part is not a lot out there at all lol. Thanks I seen a few pair on eBay but look to be used and painted back to life watch looks good on the pic but I would be piss when I get the box. Anyone knows if the team Jordans like these would ever come out again like the retros every now and then pop back up l?

Yeah I think the fact that they are team Jordan is good and bad. Good don't have to worry about getting fake ones as much as the retros because the demand is low so not a lot of fakes out there. Bad part is not a lot out there at all lol. Thanks I seen a few pair on eBay but look to be used and painted back to life watch looks good on the pic but I would be piss when I get the box. Anyone knows if the team Jordans like these would ever come out again like the retros every now and then pop back up l?
check ebay every day they will pop up DS.

Back
Top Bottom