Where can i get spare Nike boxes??

Sorry if this doesnt belong here, not too sure where to put it if it doesnt go here. Anyways, I need like 25 extra shoe boxes to fit the sneakers that theboxes got destroyed. I really could care less if they were nike or plain, just need ones that fit sz 10 sneakers, highs and lows. Tried callin nike, no luck.Tried online but could only find one site with cardboard ones and they were too small and every place else has plactic. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

do you have any shoe outlets near you? you could go around to each of them and see if they will part with any empty boxes...

usually the Nike Factory Stores have a box of empty boxes. but they're usually flatten, if u ask them they might let you take some from the inside.

I have like 20 nike and jordan boxes just sitting in my closet. Just pay $35 and they are yours.

[email protected]

by the way, they are size 13-14 shoe boxes so I know your shoes will fit.

Originally Posted by poblack

I have like 20 nike and jordan boxes just sitting in my closet. Just pay $35 and they are yours.

[email protected]

by the way, they are size 13-14 shoe boxes so I know your shoes will fit.
pay 35, u whylin.... that box better come and organize my kicks for me and keep my shoes from yellowing for the next 1000 yrs

you can get them at the parking lots at outlets close to the canadian border..... cross-border shoppers know what i mean....

Originally Posted by iNiNe5

you can get them at the parking lots at outlets close to the canadian border..... cross-border shoppers know what i mean....
roll.gif
Canadians were throwing out their boxes to avoid customs at the border

yeah i work at footlocker in New Hampshire, and all the canadians never want the boxes, no matter what.

[h3]Guide to Making Boxes for Shoes [Part II][/h3]
Much thanks to Omegastarz who originally thought this up for us NT'ers.

1. Get Boxes..
> USPS
> "all products & services"
> go to the letter "S" and pick "Supplies (Shipping)"
> "shipping supplies"
> "business use"
> "priority mail"
> pick "Item No: O-BOX7" or 12 x 12 x 8.

[Note: boxes are free and come in multiples of 25. USPS also has tape, labels etc.. for free as well. Supplies take about a week to two weeks to arrive]

2. Cut off one end of the box as shown below.

3. Red for cut, Green for fold. I say half cut on green, because it makes it easier to fold the boxes and gives it a better edge. I used a swiss army knife and just made sure to go halfway into the cardboard.

4. Pretty self explanatory. Fold at edges and tape.

BTW, Mine had little gaps [shown in pic 2], but shouldn't be a prob. 'Sides, shoes have to breathe right?
tongue.gif

shoebox01.jpg

shoebox02.jpg

from the Archives
wink.gif

Two thumbs up to Zach. Funny thing about ur idea is i used to get supplies from them a long time ago and stopped. Didnt even think to go back to them. Thanksagain.

pay 35, u whylin.... that box better come and organize my kicks for me and keep my shoes from yellowing for the next 1000 yrs
laugh.gif

Yikes. Not trying to knock your hustle, but that's kind of steep for a bunch of boxes.

I suggest you make your own.

I know from past posts when someone has asked the same question some shoe store employees from places like Champs, for example, have said they often have spareboxes in the back from where customers wore the shoes out of the store and told them to keep the box. So maybe try those type of places.

That USPS tutorial above is shown how to make boxes for shoes to ship, but I'm sure you can modify it to make it a storage shoe box.

yeah i work at footlocker in New Hampshire, and all the canadians never want the boxes, no matter what.

That's interesting. Just out of curiousity... why is that?

I'm guessing they don't take the boxes cause they could be taxed for trying to bring goods from a diff country. Could be wrong though.

i always wondered where to pick up spare Nike boxes due to the fact that some of the boxes get crushed wen u stack them on top

Back
Top Bottom