Where can I pick up Nudie Jeans in Seattle?

Okay, after doing a little research, they had flood damage from the residences above and haven't re-opened yet. No word on when. So officially still there.

^actually, they have moved out completely. they had a fire sale a few months ago, so "officially" they are not there, and most likely will not comeback. they even owe another boutique quite a lot of money; they won't be re-opening at all for a long time, if at all.

there's no place in seattle to get nudies, as far as i know. closest thing would be shipped from an online store, namely revolve or denimbar.

Theres a spot on 1st Ave past Belltown with some limited selection, but the next closet spot is Surreal in Kirkland

Originally Posted by BiggerBizness

Theres a spot on 1st Ave past Belltown with some limited selection, but the next closet spot is Surreal in Kirkland

i think you're talking about ian's. i don't think they have nudies, or at least the last time i checked.

where's surreal? never heard of it. what kind of stuff do they sell?

Surreal is one of those snowboard/skate shops that turned into a poser streetwear boutique. I've only been there once, and from what I remember they hadsome evisus, nudies, edwins, imperials, some others which i dont remember.

And the other shop on 1st ave with the Nudies isn't Ians, I just remembered the name, its called Kuhlman, in the Belltown area

^hmm hes right about the belltown spot. And
laugh.gif
at that Kirkland spotcarrying L&D.

ahh, i see. i will have to go see myself to see how poserish they are. still, it's best to get it from revolve with their 30% off new customers discount,or denimbar's permanent 20%. return shipping isn't too much of a hassle if you just buy a few sizes and try them all, returning the ones that don'tfit.

Originally Posted by yamakazi18

ahh, i see. i will have to go see myself to see how poserish they are. still, it's best to get it from revolve with their 30% off new customers discount, or denimbar's permanent 20%. return shipping isn't too much of a hassle if you just buy a few sizes and try them all, returning the ones that don't fit.

Bunch of friends have shopped here but I never have. I'm talking about revolve, anyways I checked the site and didnt see anything about 30% off newcustomers. Is there some sort of coupon code I need or does it automatically take 30% off.?

Originally Posted by NikeTalk111

Originally Posted by yamakazi18

ahh, i see. i will have to go see myself to see how poserish they are. still, it's best to get it from revolve with their 30% off new customers discount, or denimbar's permanent 20%. return shipping isn't too much of a hassle if you just buy a few sizes and try them all, returning the ones that don't fit.

Bunch of friends have shopped here but I never have. I'm talking about revolve, anyways I checked the site and didnt see anything about 30% off new customers. Is there some sort of coupon code I need or does it automatically take 30% off.?

you need to email the customer service people, and they will take off 30% for you. it's not advertised on the site because it's such a greatdiscount. there are SOME restrictions though, so make sure what you're ordering is not part of the restricted merchandise before you order.

Back
Top Bottom