Where do ya'll get ya DVD's?

I went to Walmart tonight (The so-called largest CD or DVD retailer in the U.S.) looking for several movies: He Got Game, Money Talks, and Weekend at Bernies. I ask the Walmart guy and he tells me that most likely that I'd find the 1st two movies in the $5 bin. I sat there for 20mins atleast digging for life forthe movies. I finally gave up heated and everything, deciding to get Silence of the Lambs & Hannibal and Detroit Rock City. I tried Best-Buy and Bordersbefore this so it's a wrap maybe dealing with the big chains. So, to all my fellow NTER's where do ya'll cop ya DVD's, especially older ormore rare movies?

i hit up blockbuster.
they usually have pre owned dvds 4 for $20.

I hit up Target. Can't seem to find too many of my favorites there though. FYE got most of them, but steep prices.

If you are looking for older ones online stores would be your best bet. Wal-Mart has a lot of the movies you'd want, but it would be difficult to find instore. Amazon as well has a big selection w/ a variety of prices.

wal-mart 2 for $10 is
pimp.gif
but you can't go there looking for a specific title, too many DVD's to look through.

There's this really awesome place called EntertainMart in my city. I went there last night and got 12 movies for $70 (including 3 new ones that just cameout). They sell mostly used movies, which I have no problem with. They're guaranteed to work, so I figure why spend the extra money on new copies? I loveEntertainMart.

I go to Target all the damn time. New DVD's come out on Tuesday's and Saturday's. Or i go to FYE, they have a good selection mostly from useddvd's but i have to make sure the case is in good condition, their regular prices can be a bit high though. I should check out Blockbuster or Hollywoodvideo.

I ask my friends or go to websites and watch them.

Edit: lol nvm, I get Dvd's at blockbuster during the 3 for 20 or 4 for 20 lol

Back
Top Bottom