Where do you shop for clothes?

I shop at Macy's.

I think I'll have a hard time finding somewhere better to shop, to be honest. They almost always have a sale, huge selection and variety, good size runs, you can try everything on, and they have a good credit program.

Unles I'm buying something specific like sneakers or denim, May's got my back. Forget them botiques n overpriced shops :lol: I'll cop from them every now and then, but mostly Macy's.

Where you shop?

H&M and Express mostly . . . i like to start at the clearance racks first.

Gap. Old navy for t shirts mostly but other things too. Urban outfitters for jackets/ sweaters and pants mainly

I'll stock up on work shirts and slacks at Macy's cause like you said, its always on sale and I still have a buncha macys gift cards leftover from wedding gifts.

for my non work clothes, ive slowly but surely begun to adjust my wardrobe so that i wear basics more than anything. 90% of the time my wife will just pick it up for me because she knows what I like. I always buy a buncha stuff whenever there is a James Perse sample sale because I really like their basic cotton shirts. Wife will pickup some other T by Alexander Wang shirts from a friend of a friends boutique. Outside of that, its just waiting for Nordstroms sales to stock up on polos.

I still have a little bit of "lame" in me, so most of my logo/screenprinted shirts that I wear are MMA/BJJ related (fwiw, its not the tapout or affliction or anything like that. most of it is from smaller designers like VXRSI, older Tri-Coasta, and stuff from my gym).

Denim I'm not too picky about and will usually just look for sales on Gilt or Jackthreads.

We in Barneys we in bloomy's we in neimas we in saks in my Kiss voice...but the online stores lol

marshalls. burlington, macy's (during sales), h&m, ross, nordstrom rack

balling on a budget!

Last edited:
Almost everywhere seriously

Ebay
macys
marshalls
target
century 21
thrift shops
tons of websites
Even salvation army i snagged a pair of new nautica cargo pants for 6 bucks, im passed the days of brand loyalty or '' flyness'' i just cop what i like.

macy's
dillards
thrift stores
gap
urban outfitters
jcrew :smokin

im sure a few others i just cant think of at the moment

I would shop online, but I'm tall, so I gotta know how stuff fits before I buy it. I cop a few things online, but mostly in store for fit.

I have been hitting the gap a bit more lately. Got a few things from Nordstrom when my girl was working there. And of course Nike/nike outlets for casual stuff.

Occasionally I'd hit boutique places like shoe gallery but I'm moving away from those kind of brands. Just prefer more simple casual look

Back
Top Bottom