Where does everyone work?

^the restaurant, or in the womens section. that sucks to be you :lol:
laugh.gif

Team Pacific Northwest​

^yea you're here for the yearly sale then.

i was supposed to be temporary but talked to my manager and he has said that he wants to keep me. i'll be pretty much working full time i think (i worked like almost 50 hours this week), until school starts again.

Team Pacific Northwest​

^that's what they make you feel like, for sure.

at least it's paid. i love getting paid to be trained. but usually i zone out cuz most of the information they feed you is common sense, and unless you're a total dumbass you don't actually need to pay attention to learn everything.

Team Pacific Northwest​

Mountlake 9 Theatres...tell me you're an NTer, and I may possibly hook you up with tickets.
Really though, I'm just here to boost my post count.
TEAMMARVEL​

Finish Line @ Northgate
One Life.One Love.One King
Keep the Sonics in Seattle
Ray / & KEVIN/ & Rashard / & Chris / & Luke / & Earl / & Damien / & Nick / & Johan

Quote:
WAIT a second......wouldn't workign in the women's section be a good thing? Tons of hot females go into Nordstroms......just a thought.
ing in the fall (when they start hiring people). I have a handful of friends that work there and they've told me to work in women's because a) you'll probably make more to start out, and b) they are always looking for guys to work in those departments.
Keep the Sonics in Seattle​
Ray / & KEVIN/ & Rashard / & Chris / & Luke / & Earl / & Damien / & Nick / & Johan

Quote:
Women's is where it's at.

Women's shoes anyways (especially Downtown and Bellevue)...you can make decent money. And on a sidenote, Mike Jensen (former UW Husky) works at the Southcenter location.

hmm... i work at a retirement home as a "server" but i actually bus tables and stand around while gettin paid. its only 4 hours a day but its a great job for school. University House at Wallingford. Almost recruited yamakazi :lol:
laugh.gif
TEAMLOSTPOWERCITY​

Famous Footwear at SeaTac Mall...the wackest mall in the state
just quit though
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[email protected]

Adhesa plate. Its by the costco on 4th ave
I love it, its easy. Plus my mom is my boss..

I also work at Nordstrom from time to time...
Wanted DMP XI! Sz 10-10.5​

SEH America in Vancouver,WA. We make wafer's and ship to intel, motorola, amd, and some other places. If i didnt have in the internet here ill prolly quit. job is too boring not to be on NT all day.

JWillGotARing55, hook it up with a discount dude

Quote:
If I got banned from NikeTalk, I could sue Method Man.

Team Pacific Northwest​

Shoreline Costco Produce 200th on 99, I like my job I can wear almost anything

p.s. dude that works at the movie theater can you hoook it up?

Back
Top Bottom