Where have all the OG Niketalk members gone?

m9.jpg

pimp.gif

i keep this site hosted, for these types of threads.

i remember that britney dude.
laugh.gif

i got a handful of screen shots from the Cool Teens takeover ... that +!$% was epic as well.

lmao...remember the terrorist attempts on NT where someone would make like 5 posts of nude pics and drop pics in every thread lol\\then the mods would ban himand everyone would be shook

Originally Posted by FreddyPee

lmao...remember the terrorist attempts on NT where someone would make like 5 posts of nude pics and drop pics in every thread lol\\then the mods would ban him and everyone would be shook
don't remember those attempts

but I remember I was part of Shammgod's "It's coming, no h " group
roll.gif
grin.gif
he wanted to get revenge for something ( I think it was aban? i can't remember too well)
dude recruited me, emBrawler, shoxcerebral, and a few other NT'ers
that plan never took place
smh.gif
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

lmao...remember the terrorist attempts on NT where someone would make like 5 posts of nude pics and drop pics in every thread lol\\then the mods would ban him and everyone would be shook

roll.gif
grin.gif
he wanted to get revenge for something ( I think it was a ban? i can't remember too well)
smh.gif
laugh.gif
nerd.gif
I remember that, he was calling it "The summer of Shamm" or some !*#

roll.gif
grin.gif
he wanted to get revenge for something ( I think it was a ban? i can't remember too well)
smh.gif
laugh.gif
nerd.gif
ahahahah I remember all of the militias and things plotting lol

Like I remember Htalk ( yall know what it is....word is blocked on NT though) and Niketalk had a mini war

I also remember something going on with one of our mods and a mod from ISS....

damn MEMORIES!!!

Since '02. This thread is bringing back ALOT of memories and alot people I haven't seen around in awhile. BigBen, blondsoccerplyr, crazy ebw, joegalvan...
eek.gif
Where did KMD go? His mod campaigns were hilarious...theglv?Sports forum peeps...Galen? Shynop and the scanned face..
laugh.gif
Is Mossystill around? I still have some of those photoshops saved...

And then we have all the old Jordan Brand insiders...airmax? EKIN? manposite?

Back then I was hittin the library searching for Jordans...came up on Nikepark. Once that got shut down I stopped searching for a minute. Came back for asearch and "Niketalk" came up. I was lurking but never had any idea how to sign up. I really didn't care to sign up. i just wanted to see jordanpics.

roll.gif
grin.gif
smh.gif
laugh.gif
nerd.gif
LOL... I don't remember what he was recruiting us for either, but it was about to go down.
eek.gif
roll.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Face82

Back then I was hittin the library searching for Jordans...came up on Nikepark. Once that got shut down I stopped searching for a minute. Came back for a search and "Niketalk" came up. I was lurking but never had any idea how to sign up. I really didn't care to sign up. i just wanted to see jordan pics.
That's really weird, because during those last few months of NikePark, there were tons people posting "...off to NikeTalk" typethreads. There was like a 3 month overlap there where NikeTalk and NikePark were still active simultenously. This was back when the Jordan XV Black/Redsketches were out with the red heel cap and they showed up on both sites.

It just seems odd that people on NP towards the end didn't just immediately go straight to NikeTalk.

How about that really old thread where the OP put in the title " post pics of your h o e s" and everybody posted pics of garden h o e s.

I remember every one of these names....thats when I could view NT and know all the names in a thread....nowadays...I dont know none of these kids at all. Itsto many members, I like the days when there seemed to be just around 400 regulars. back in the 2000-2003 days

I joined back in 9/02 under Roca Z4, but somehow, I lost my PW to that.

One of my favorite threads of all time is the "SHOW US THE ILLEST, MOST RARE JOINTS YOU OWN" thread by AirRev. Him and SlamED going back and forthwas ridiculous.
eek.gif

I miss the ol' days of NT.

Back
Top Bottom