Where my Angel fans at???? Official Offseason Thread: Pujols/CJ Wilson agree to Halos

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Pujols gonna be 45 by the time that deal is over....

Pujols might be 45 now.

My man...
roll.gif

Damn.
30t6p3b.gif

Honestly blew me by surprise. Had to drop off my brother at school and the radio broke the news for me.

Damn.
30t6p3b.gif

Honestly blew me by surprise. Had to drop off my brother at school and the radio broke the news for me.

As a Cubs fan I'm happy to see him get out of that Card's uni, maybe now I'll pick up his jersey.
As far as the length of that contract, it is a lot of years but don't forget he's in the American league now, his last 3-4 years he'll probably be the DH.

As a Cubs fan I'm happy to see him get out of that Card's uni, maybe now I'll pick up his jersey.
As far as the length of that contract, it is a lot of years but don't forget he's in the American league now, his last 3-4 years he'll probably be the DH.

Last week the new gm? Of the angels was on the radio710 espn talking about dont expect any big signings..Boy did he surprised everyone with this deal.

Last week the new gm? Of the angels was on the radio710 espn talking about dont expect any big signings..Boy did he surprised everyone with this deal.

Pujols and CJ Wilson???

i thought Christmas was on the 25th

pimp.gif

Pujols and CJ Wilson???

i thought Christmas was on the 25th

pimp.gif

I don't care if its Albert Pujols I would never give someone whose over the age of 30 a ten year deal. straight insanity...

god damn thats a lot of $$$$$$$$

I don't care if its Albert Pujols I would never give someone whose over the age of 30 a ten year deal. straight insanity...

god damn thats a lot of $$$$$$$$

Back
Top Bottom