Where my Angel fans at???? Official Offseason Thread: Pujols/CJ Wilson agree to Halos

Correct me if I am wrong but there's a thread for every other team out there but I don't see one for the Halos??

Hottest team going into the All-Star break,the Angels have won 11 of their final 13. Since June 13, their 19-6 record is best in the Majors.

Trumbo keeps going yard (3 straight games)

Wells is heating up ( Few HR's this wk and rbi's)

Hunter doing his thing ( Two HR's yesterday)

Pitching is solid right now (Weaver starting in the All Star game)

Heck, even Abreu drawing 3 ball walks 
laugh.gif

http://sports.espn.go.com...&source=MLBHeadlines

Who's with me? 
happy.gif

Correct me if I am wrong but there's a thread for every other team out there but I don't see one for the Halos??

Hottest team going into the All-Star break,the Angels have won 11 of their final 13. Since June 13, their 19-6 record is best in the Majors.

Trumbo keeps going yard (3 straight games)

Wells is heating up ( Few HR's this wk and rbi's)

Hunter doing his thing ( Two HR's yesterday)

Pitching is solid right now (Weaver starting in the All Star game)

Heck, even Abreu drawing 3 ball walks 
laugh.gif

http://sports.espn.go.com...&source=MLBHeadlines

Who's with me? 
happy.gif

LA Angels fans are like that huh? Only hop on when the gettin' is good...They start winning, ya'll start posting.
laugh.gif

LA Angels fans are like that huh? Only hop on when the gettin' is good...They start winning, ya'll start posting.
laugh.gif

Word to the mariners thread being buried now that they're like 8 games back
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

Word to the mariners thread being buried now that they're like 8 games back
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by thachosen123

When i do watch baseball(not THAT often), its halos or nothing
pimp.gif

I'm in NYC, and watching night games along with the S.F. Giants is a god look for me.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by thachosen123

When i do watch baseball(not THAT often), its halos or nothing
pimp.gif

I'm in NYC, and watching night games along with the S.F. Giants is a god look for me.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

laugh.gif

Angels fans have always supported the team. Even when the team is struggling the ball park always has a good crowd. Just cause there was a NT thread doesn't mean anything...
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

laugh.gif

Angels fans have always supported the team. Even when the team is struggling the ball park always has a good crowd. Just cause there was a NT thread doesn't mean anything...
eyes.gif

Angel fan right here....  been going to a few games.  Just don't have the enthusiasm to post here due to lack of fans 
ohwell.gif

Weaver 
pimp.gif

Angel fan right here....  been going to a few games.  Just don't have the enthusiasm to post here due to lack of fans 
ohwell.gif

Weaver 
pimp.gif

Thanks to interleague play
laugh.gif

Weaver - Haren Combo
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom