Where Oklahoma At???

We need to start a Team here in Oklahoma, KDogg we need to make this happen. It would be :smokin
smokin.gif

what up bout time we got sum oklahoma cats on here.. im from spencer where ya'll from and yeah i usuall go to penn to get m j's

I really do not know I go to Texas to get mine. I friend that take care of me. Its a place on NE23 street but I have not been there KDOGG knows where it is. I am going to look for it tomorrow. Hit me up at [email protected]

I get my kicks from penn and from footaction at crossroads too....I don't trust none of those spots like on 23rd...what's it call o city source??? Or clean as a whistle I think those spots sale fakes.....I could be wrong I just don't trust em......

I went to NE 23 very legit no fakes I really do not about the past. They all the gear to go with the III I am going 2morrow to see what else they got.

^^ I did not c one fake shoe in there they just had the Cool Grey III's plus they had all the gear to go with it. Just go and check them out.

GALAXY VINTAGE. THEY HAVE 2 LOCATIONS I BELIEVE. ON EBAY THEY HAVE TONS OF OG HEAT SO THERE STORES HAVE TO HAVE SOMETHING.

ill be in tulsa next week.

my first time in oklahoma.
TEAM DIRTY
Cause we get them Dirty deals​
member #3​

Are we still out there OKC are we just talkin.
Duval County
RIP SSG Jeffery Walker
RIP Charles A. Smith

ex-Oklahoman, in illinois now...from all over seminole/shawnee to okmulgee...

I remember a place in okc it was called the spot or something, O city Source might be it tho

I wanted to take time out to say Good-Bye to a great group of people in Oklahoma and Texas. I have lived in Longview, TX and Oklahoma City, OK and I had aawesome time. I want to thank some great guys who help my shoe game go to another level. Starting with Topper at Footaction in The Town East Mall, The Kid,Johnathan, Air Nimmo, KDOGG, Matt, Marcus, Rowe Rowe and the crew at the Footaction in The Crossroads Mall, and Tim and the crew at Sideline in the MarshallMall. Topper we started out in Louisiana and made our way out west. I am now in Huntsville, AL back in the Southeast and I am looking forward to meeting newSneakerheads in Alabama. I will see all my friends in December for the 11/12 CDP at the Town East Mall until then take care.

I've been thinking of us Okie sneakerheads to have a meetup. Talk sneakers or sh*t, funn, and @ a place where everyone can commute to. Atleast get to meeteachother and interact. Maybe do something after the *******t weather is over.

Back
Top Bottom