Where the Patriots are staying in AZ (Pics)

^ Sorry, I love cooking... I mean, I LOVE to cook... but I am not opening my home up to anyone and cooking for them for them for a week, like I'm a butlerin my own freaking home.
laugh.gif

I'd rent a room or two out for a week, but you're on your on for food.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by iNiNe5

i heard some guy is renting his home out for the week for $60,000. the package includes 4 club seats to the game + him cooking dinner all week for the guests.....

I think he included airfare in that price too. I remember hearing about something like that.

^ Is like EVERY hotel in the area booked or something?!

Dang, I didn't know the Super Bowl did THIS to cities.
roll.gif

And this one, with a chance at the second perfect team...
eek.gif
!

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

roll.gif

eek.gif
!
Super bowl ALWAYS does this to cities. That's why a lot of people were upset with Jax because they pretty much ran outta room for everybody. Andmost of the people there are either the media, or the corporations throwing parties and being seen and all that jazz. That spot is nice as hell though.

NBADOTCOM, since you goin to the ASG, can we expect to see the #24 sucks, NT rules sign or something to that affect? I'd love to see a pic of that in Feb.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

roll.gif

eek.gif
!

Yeah, there's not a single hotel room in the entire metro Phoenix area.
Not in Glendale, near the stadium. Not in Scottsdale, which is abotu 45 minutes away.
Not even in East Mesa, Gilbert, or Chandler, all over an hour away from the stadium.

I wouldn't be surprised if there are lots of people that are actually staying in Tucson.

Ska, I also need to point out that the FBR Open, which annually breaks the PGA Tour's attendance record, is also this week in Scottsdale. It's really acrazy week here.
More people attend the FBR open than the Masters, US Open, or PGA Championship.

Aaaah, gotcha.

So two major events (o.k., one major, and one uber-major) have booked the region up.

I wonder how much revenue the restaurants and shops and malls and other places of business will benefit from this.
eek.gif

Poor waitresses, waiters, cooks, and other service people.
frown.gif
These people are going to be going non-stop for like another week and a half, 'till everyoneheads out.

Wouldnt do this to Chicago......................

But for real the Owners needed to mandate having a dome in Chicago and the NJ NY area.

If the NFL had guaranteed the superbowl to Chicago in 1996 when Jim Edgar proposed a 70,000 seat dome to replace SolderField the deal would have gotten done.

Back
Top Bottom