Where to cop spacejam XI

Any stores you know around here that would be dropping them dec 23...or just plain stores that drop quickstrikes or anything? thanks

go ahead and wait in line on the 23 of december, im sure most places will have them that day

they should an will be everywhere..dtlr, shoecity, footlocker they will all have them

Originally Posted by Chrisphreezy

Any stores you know around here that would be dropping them dec 23...or just plain stores that drop quickstrikes or anything? thanks
Thirsty...

This bamma really gonna ask more than two months ahead of time?

The hype these days...DAMN!

grin.gif

GR or Quickstrike, if Brand Jordan cant make a quality retro I will not buy it. If it is quality than it will be copped.

Originally Posted by Silsprr

I gotta a hook up making them available a week early!

really...dang..i have to camp out at Fair Oaks....
i have a tent,blankets and pocket hand-warmers if anyone from NT shows up..

^^ it's not gonna be that serious.

I'll walk into any store in PG county and cop @ 10 am.

Originally Posted by JordanPP30

there will be a riot at pg that day..just like when the grapes released...good thing about pg, they have fl, fa, s.z., dtlr and shoe city who will be sellingthem

Pretty upset the release date is on the same exact day of my graduation ceremony, which is at 10am. Anyone aware of any stores that would likely open earlierthan the time the rest of the mall opens? Would be greatly appreciated.

Originally Posted by KixxRus

Originally Posted by JordanPP30

there will be a riot at pg that day..just like when the grapes released...good thing about pg, they have fl, fa, s.z., dtlr and shoe city who will be selling them
id never go to pg/iverson mall/forestville on a hyped up shoe release like this (unless i had a few ppl)...thats asking to get jacked imo. If youdo go...good thing shoe city and dtlr are right by the exits lol

C'mon son , at pg plaza nobody going to get jacked for there shoes my dude. For one there will be police on deck just like the yeezys release. if youwant your Space Jams on the 22nd with no camping out holla at me. my fee is 25 dollars!

Lol! At least you wont have to camp out. I would rather pay 25 above retail then to have to pay resellers fees. I wonder how much the reseller fees are gonnabe probably 300 +.

Originally Posted by youngcurse

Lol! At least you wont have to camp out. I would rather pay 25 above retail then to have to pay resellers fees. I wonder how much the reseller fees are gonna be probably 300 +.

Should be around there...there are gonna be so many resales that the 300 resale price will go up the less you'll see of these, don't freak out when yousee a price tag for 5 bills! My say is..buy 2 keep one that money will go to the VI!

Back
Top Bottom