Where to cop spacejam XI

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

youngcurse on page 2 of this thread:

if you want your Space Jams on the 22nd with no camping out holla at me. my fee is 25 dollars!

Im just tryin to look out and my aunt is the regional manager for footlocker in the dmv.

And, you didn't get a pair from your "aunt" or from your pre-selling, so now you're calling corporate at Sports Zone to secure a pair that has already been purchased at PG Plaza of all places?

I may not be the smartest man in the world but, you won't have to worry about me reading another post from you...

On blast,
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by cmoneymontana

if you want your Space Jams on the 22nd with no camping out holla at me. my fee is 25 dollars!

Im just tryin to look out and my aunt is the regional manager for footlocker in the dmv.

And, you didn't get a pair from your "aunt" or from your pre-selling, so now you're calling corporate at Sports Zone to secure a pair that has already been purchased at PG Plaza of all places?

I may not be the smartest man in the world but, you won't have to worry about me reading another post from you...

If I found out you cost someone their job, I will be calling the district manager(whom I know), and tell him what you were trying to pull......

You get NO cool points for this.
indifferent.gif

To me that is straight $%@@% made........

It don't matter what people intentions was you got a job to do and if you do it wrong thats your %@+... no exceptions

ROTFF @ Rocman going off. There's a first for everything.

Youngcurse-

In all honesty, you trying to help someone get kicks is honorable. But the way you went about it kills any of the good vibes you intended. Since you were sowilling to help someone else get their kicks, why not let the employee get his? Basically, you potentially cost two people their jobs just to get some NT love.That's a "sit down to pee" moment, young sir.

I could be wrong, but most stores have a return policy that states that you can't buy something that was just returned until it has been properly processedback into the system. I realize every store's policy is different, but I wouldn't be surprised if SZ had this in place to ensure that the shoes wereactually legit and what was sold to the customer originally before putting them back on the floor. #justsaying

I loved how they punked him out of getting the shoes...
laugh.gif

Straight up put money in the register right in his face
roll.gif

@Rocman - He's a herb g. Don't raise your BP.

My-T.

When was telling people a f'in 6.5 and 7 (kid sizes) was ever helping"us" out?

I go so hard to avoid these "new" DMV, ISS-like kats up in here, but as proven, they show their *%**+ sooner than later.

Either way, I'm in Raliegh now, but I'll be making phone calls to SZone corporate and sending them this link, JUST incase you told them somethingdifferent than what you posted.

Oh boy playing the snitch role for REAL. Ole' make a call to folks, outright lying about the situation like YOU a victim and got shoes taken out your handson the display floor.

You in the game (to resell), you take the wins with the losses with everyone else in the game.

I hope corporate take ALL your information, send it back to the store, and you get approached next time you in PG. Dudes already got your face, idiot.

I'm glad 3/4th of you dudes weren't around when I was in the streets.

Jesus.

My $!$@+ Roc is Livid!

The west Bmore came out for a sec

roll.gif
pimp.gif

Youngcurse you a #%* sir..

You have no justification for snitching

Esp over some shoes...

That wasn't even your size at that

@!$! don't even make sense

And anyone who thinks that @!$! was ok is a @#%%+ too

youngcurse wrote on page 2:
If your going to PG Plaza you will be upset because many employees already got there dibs on there pairs.

I took MORE time to quote your bamma !++ again...

B.A.N.....

eek.gif
laugh.gif
smh.gif

*puts down lawn chair, pours a glass of Simply Lemonade and makes 2 pb&j sandwiches*

My-T.

Man o man.

Based on Eye's last post the theme song for this thread is Hov's "Real Nuhs" and really just the chorus- "It was all good just a weekago."

roll.gif

Originally Posted by rocman23

You don't care if someone looses their job!!! Over some goddamn shoes. What part of any game is this. You got life *++*%! up homie, seriously. Dudes can do whatever the hell they want with product at their store, it's their damn store thats the benefit of working there. If you can't help someone out move on, don't get somebody fired. Grow up man, really grow the %$@$ up. I never go off on dudes like this but you deserve it. Working retail sucks and if dudes cant have some perks whats the benefit of working there. If you was in his shoes you would have done the same thing, and don't lie like you wouldn't have.

What ever happened to people taking their losses and keeping it moving, now *$$#%+ wanna call corporate and snitch. Who taught you this? No respect for nothing man, over some god damn tennis shoes. #@%%%%% tennis shoes, you want dudes to loose their jobs over tennis shoes. That's petty dude, you gets no love from me.

On the flip side, why would the employee risk losing their job over a pair of shoes? If youngcurse let the employee know that what he was doing was wrong, andthat corporate would receive a call, the employee should have backed up and made the sale. Also, being an employee at a shoe store or any other retail outlet,does not entitle you to do whatever you want with the products. As a "sales associate", you are merely a representative of the store, in this caseFoot Locker., and your primary function is to sell the product.

I go so hard to avoid these "new" DMV, ISS-like kats up in here, but as proven, they show their *%**+ sooner than later.

Either way, I'm in Raliegh now, but I'll be making phone calls to SZone corporate and sending them this link, JUST incase you told them something different than what you posted.

Oh boy playing the snitch role for REAL. Ole' make a call to folks, outright lying about the situation like YOU a victim and got shoes taken out your hands on the display floor.

You in the game (to resell), you take the wins with the losses with everyone else in the game.

I hope corporate take ALL your information, send it back to the store, and you get approached next time you in PG. Dudes already got your face, idiot.

Jesus.
s1orpy.gif

Rotten, your point sounds good except it all comes down to the rules of the store. I don't know of any store that says you have to sell a product thatisn't on the shelf to a customer. The fact that young curse saw someone return a pair of shoes and then ask about them doesn't automatically make themhis to buy. Which all means that the employee may have been well within his right to deny the sale to young curse, because of his intent to buy them forhimself. Especially since they were in his possession.

But making a big deal out of it as if the employee robbed him or even took the shoe out of his hands is a little suspect. And because he wasn't allowed toget things his way, he called corporate. Really? Sometimes you just have to know when to fold 'em.

If he really wanted to flex his power, you simply don't shop at the store. But it's hard to look like a "victim" when you're schemin'for your own gain.

Originally Posted by RottenPieces

Originally Posted by rocman23

You don't care if someone looses their job!!! Over some goddamn shoes. What part of any game is this. You got life *++*%! up homie, seriously. Dudes can do
whatever the hell they want with product at their store, it's their damn store thats the benefit of working there. If you can't help someone out move
on, don't get somebody fired. Grow up man, really grow the %$@$ up. I never go off on dudes like this but you deserve it. Working retail sucks and if dudes
cant have some perks whats the benefit of working there. If you was in his shoes you would have done the same thing, and don't lie like you wouldn't
have.

What ever happened to people taking their losses and keeping it moving, now *$$#%+ wanna call corporate and snitch. Who taught you this? No respect for nothing
man, over some god damn tennis shoes. #@%%%%% tennis shoes, you want dudes to loose their jobs over tennis shoes. That's petty dude, you gets no love from
me.

On the flip side, why would the employee risk losing their job over a pair of shoes? If youngcurse let the employee know that what he was doing was wrong, and that corporate would receive a call, the employee should have backed up and made the sale. Also, being an employee at a shoe store or any other retail outlet, does not entitle you to do whatever you want with the products. As a "sales associate", you are merely a representative of the store, in this case Foot Locker., and your primary function is to sell the product.

Stop it with the shenaningans

STOP IT

YOU KNOW DAMN WELL YOU WOULD'VE DID THE SAME +!$% AS THE SZ EMPLOYEE

Don't come in the here with that righteous "he should've did his job and sold the shoes" +!$%...

Fact of the matter is that this thirtsy $!$ dude young curse got salty,wanted to flip the shoe (no matter how good the deal was you was gonna profit) andcouldn't

So he did a %%%## move and called corporate

All over some shoes...

Not cuz he wronged or disrespected or shortchanged

But because he wanted to flip some shoes

+!$%'s wasn't even his size!

I REFUSE to listen to anymore justification

YOU CANNOT DO IT

Shiiiiiiiiiii......

I feel sorry for ya'll +#+%%! when those copper foams drop

+#+%%! gon be on some BS for real..
smh.gif

This +!$% disgusting

Either way, I'm in Raliegh now, but I'll be making phone calls to SZone corporate and sending them this link, JUST incase you told them something different than what you posted.

Oh boy playing the snitch role for REAL. Ole' make a call to folks, outright lying about the situation like YOU a victim and got shoes taken out your hands on the display floor.

Jesus.
Damn Kev...........
laugh.gif

Youngins these days have the game all backwards..........

I dont know why but I passed like Nash.... I had the money .....My job was closed b/c our boiler busted so I had the time.....But I never left thecrib.....none the less they'll end up in my hands, and not for those rape prices bammmas lunchin on...patience is a virtue.

was anyone at tysons when they bust the gate down? and I also heard someone got hit upside the head with a bat.....

eyes of hazel wrote:

Jesus.

youngcurse wrote on page 2:

If your going to PG Plaza you will be upset because many employees already got there dibs on there pairs.

I took MORE time to quote your bamma !++ again...

B.A.N.....

YO...

laugh.gif

Damn, has anyone looked at the outrageous prices some of these @#$%^&* put on craigslist?
smh.gif
And none of them will sell unless they lower the price to <250.
Some of these bammas are probably on this forum right now
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by sneakerfan93

Damn, has anyone looked at the outrageous prices some of these @#$%^&* put on craigslist?
smh.gif
And none of them will sell unless they lower the price to <250.
Some of these bammas are probably on this forum right now
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

I was checking it out earlier today, crazy.

People REALLY thinking they are going to get $400 plus for these.
roll.gif

Random thought...... How do we know the employee wasn't getting the shoes to resell? I figure if the guy works there he probably had his pair on lockalready unless the company didn't want anyone to hold a pair...

Still a bad move to call and complain to corporate just because you couldn't resell a shoe...

^
As someone already mentioned, that's the game. Ain't no different when a new "hot" game console comes out, etc. You work somewhere, you gotthe heads up. It is what it is. Always has been. Especially in the hood.

I mean, people came on this very forum out of NO WHERE b'ching about Shoe City employees when the Penny Foam retrosdropped (I guess I need to say the blue ones since so many colors have released), crying foul because employees were taking IN STORE PICS of them on ebay tosell.

Greg's ("sneakerpimp" who's one of the main guys for the company at that time) replied in here saying, he can't fully controlEVERYTHING that goes on.

Thing is, same with this situation, it wasn't dudes that missed out complaining, but RESELLERS doing theb'tching.

Where in the hustle code is this?

smh.gif

And, if you were a regular like many of us, and not just around the 2-3 times a year a "hot" shoe drops, you'd have no problems to begin with.

But dare I preach about character and building *sincere8 relationships with B.A.N.s that call Mommie on folks without secondguessing.....................................

Back
Top Bottom