Where to cop spacejam XI

Cats gonna make youngcurse be on Anne Frank status and go into hiding lmao

There wasn't even a point for dude to call the higher ups. Especially with restocks hitting stores in the next week or two if they haven't began toshow up and b-grades hitting Nike Outlets reeaal soon.

Thirsty +*% dudes smh

man................................... Shout out to Harmcity45 cause I know he watching
laugh.gif

Yung Satellite, I'm going to need you to fall back. We know what happened last time you went HAM. And you know I concur with EVERYTHING you said.B.A.N's snitching because they can't resell.
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by youngcurse

I'll see you guys on Jan 13th at the copper foam release.
Can anyone confim this or is this just talk

And
smh.gif
at you for going to cooperate I'm cool with the manager there too

Originally Posted by bigtomgetsgwap

Originally Posted by youngcurse

I'll see you guys on Jan 13th at the copper foam release.
Can anyone confim this or is this just talk

And
smh.gif
at you for going to cooperate I'm cool with the manager there too

now you know I had to call that out
laugh.gif
eek.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

hey guys, found size 8s at DTLR at the Gallery at the inner harbor in bmore.
im not sure if they are still there but give them a call. no holds.

the store is in philly

walnut st.

i was going to head up there but they only have 5 pairs

if they had a full size run i would be there.............................peace

UBIQ is one of my top spots I spend dow last 6 years, especially since their shipping is so on point... But, on a hot product (i.e. Diamond SBs in '05,etc.) they have a history of being more than a tad shady on availability, as they look out for employees/friends/flipping first. In other words, not worth thetrip. With all the stores here, no DMV dude should have to drive no more north than the hoods of East and West Baltimore. But Idistress................................................................................

^ you are exactly right ^

if you are from b-more like me then you should have no problem copping any pair of kix

i went to the owings mills mall release at mid-nite

i was first in line and copped and bopped

i am looking for another pair so i can have one to roc and one to stock..............................................peace

Nevermind.
laugh.gif

Anyone willing to admit that copped the "forced to buy this $50 hat" Major package (even with kid sizes)?

No one has posted a peep, but I heard of few of you were there in your tightest gear.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by tactusjack

Saw a dude wearing them today and regret just set in. I didnt even attempt to cop.
I know you not pressed at all.

But I've noticed these being unloaded for $275 the past couple days on ebay and craigslist.

So, I predict these will tapper off at $230-250 when its all said and done.

Not too shabby knowing these were $185 with tax out the store, I guess.

Whatever pair you get, please inspect it if you have the chance to.

I think the clear soles have blinded people to the chipped/cracked/scratched patent out the box I witnessed with a s'load of pairs.

^My pair from NDC had OD smudges on the patent everywhere. I wasn't too mad, I wiped it off but I can only imagine dudes with broken patent leather.
smh.gif

Thanks for the tip EOH, if I cop a pair I will have to see it in person. You never know with Brand Jordan maybe they will hit the outlets.

Back
Top Bottom