Where to go for summer vacation

So summer is almost here, my girl and I are looking to go somewhere in the caribbean, we are looking at Nassau Bahamas right now.....can anyone suggest abetter place? we are leaving from Toronto Canada....not looking to travel for TOO long...and somewhere exotic and hot. thanks!

I forget the beach in Brazil, but it was on the Discovery Channel as the #1 beach...

Tons of
pimp.gif
ladies everywhere with thong bikinis.

France, Italy, Spain, and Greece all have multiple BEAUTIFUL spots as well as a ton of places where the nightlife is incredible. The Mediterranean is far andaway my favorite region in the world, it's like paradise.

But, you can definitely find a lot of cool stuff a little closer in the Caribbean and Latin America, it's just that, aside from the exchange rate,Third-World countries have less to offer...they have higher crime, less to do, etc.

santorini, greece. It's the most beautiful place I've ever laid eyes on. Night Life was awesome...beaches were awesome...exploring the island is funetc etc etc. Not much of a language barrier either if that would be an issue.

Originally Posted by UbUiBeMe

I forget the beach in Brazil, but it was on the Discovery Channel as the #1 beach...

Tons of
pimp.gif
ladies everywhere with thong bikinis.

yea but thats more of a trip 4 u and the guys....but i feel u though brasilia is
pimp.gif

Man, I don't know...but my boy is getting married in Hawai'i this summer so I'll be spending a week up there, and I'm pumped...There'sbound to be trouble.
mad.gif

Originally Posted by Dhrealtalk

So summer is almost here, my girl and I are looking to go somewhere in the caribbean, we are looking at Nassau Bahamas right now.....can anyone suggest a better place?

If you want to relax or enjoy some water activities in the day, but party at night, St. Maarten is the place to go.
Turks & Caicos is nice as well.

go to the gold coast in australia.........i went there in dec. and it was insane. i dont think it'll be a good idea to go in the summer here cuaseit'll be winter over there.

My family has a summer home in Cayuccos, CA which is in San Luis Obispo County and is exactly half way between Los Angeles and San Francisco. That place isbeautiful and I go there a few times per year and some Summers, I will be there for up to a month at a time. The place is such a great getaway from LA duringthe Summer when it gets really hot and even more crowded on the freeways because that is when tourism is way up in LA. I love relaxing and bike riding, hiking,catching up on reading, surfing, sailing, kayaking, sitting in the jacuzzi, wine tasting and just enjoying the views and ocean air.

Also during the summertime, I will visit my grandparents who live in Laguna Beach. I always catch Pagent of the Masters, which is the center piece of one ofthe annual art shows in Lajuna Beach. In an open air theater, actors in costumes with the help of changing sets and props will pose and they form real liverecreations of great paintins. They also have side stages, where people will pose at stautes and i tis crazy because people will be painted from head to toeand pose perfectly still. The show is narrated and has different theme every year. My great grand parents started the traditin of going there back the1930's and people in my family have been going every year year since then. Also in Laguna beach, it is fun to go to the beach, go to the pool, do someshopping around there, surfing is great so is just swimming in the ocean there because the water is so clear and warm during August.

In addition to those two local getaways, I will go to other countries every few years. I have always gone to Europe or Latin America. Next time I leave thecountry, I want to go to Asia or Africa and see more continents. I want to go with my friends to Thailand or if I travel with my parents then China or Japan.

Back
Top Bottom