Where to go in Miami Florida

Me and couple of friends are going to take a trip to Miami near the end of March (were from san diego) what are some dope spots to hit up as far as clubs/bars.how are the women there and how much is a decent amount to bring for spending money.

theres another thread on here with information.
the search function is your friend
smile.gif

Why do people always ask how much money to bring? Who carries around large amounts of cash? Bring a credit card or a debit card and you'll be fine.

^ agreed. Ocean Drive and Collins fo sho.

If you don't know what to expect in South Beach, don't go.

For kicks: Culture Kings

For chicks: Clevelander, especially during Happy Hour

Just go to south beach , you should be fine but when booking a hotel check to see if it is actually in south beach cause some of the ads Lie

Originally Posted by mextra45

Just go to south beach , you should be fine but when booking a hotel check to see if it is actually in south beach cause some of the ads Lie
well were actually staying with one of my boys sisters and her roomates, which was cool because we didnt have to drop dinero for a hotel or anythinglike that, anyone know what i should expect to pay for cover for most clubs?

Prive, Bed, Mansion on Thursday Night.... Hard Rock (Passions or Spirits) on Sat. Night.. South Beach, Las Olas... Saw Grass mall, aventura Mall.... VisionNight Club, Club Lyfe, Miami Heat Game. and be sure to check out Liberty City its the best part of Miami

Originally Posted by rare x hunter

lol if ur not from liberty city don't do to liberty city unless u want to be in an episode of The First 48
smh.gif
okay will definitely keep that in mind
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DaGreatJ

Prive, Bed, Mansion on Thursday Night.... Hard Rock (Passions or Spirits) on Sat. Night.. South Beach, Las Olas... Saw Grass mall, aventura Mall.... Vision Night Club, Club Lyfe, Miami Heat Game. and be sure to check out Liberty City its the best part of Miami

Those places are in Ft. Lauderdale.....And why you tryna get cuz robbed, DO NOT GO TO LIBERTY CITY IF YOU AIN'T KNOWN.

Matter fact, do not get caught in: Overtown, The Goo's, Opa Locka, Hialeah, Little Haiti, Brown Sub, North Mia, Carroll City.......

go to liberty city. stay strap though.

j/k
tongue.gif

Miami isn't even all that just go to Lauderdale and visit miami from there.
imo I think Lauderdale is better, I guess its because I was born there.
ohwell.gif

Go watch cocaine cowboys and then visit the places where it all went down 20 years ago.

eek.gif
@ Jit Moneys avy.

Prive, Bed, Mansion on Thursday Night.... Hard Rock (Passions or Spirits) on Sat. Night.. South Beach, Las Olas... Saw Grass mall, aventura Mall.... Vision Night Club, Club Lyfe, Miami Heat Game. and be sure to check out Liberty City its the best part of Miami
:lol: at Liberty City like Jit Money said stay out out of those areas unless your known but Hialeah, N. Miami and Carol City (I know your not from thearea Jit because it's one "L") aren't as bad as Rick Ross DJ Khaled and Pit Bull would like to make it seem. I stay getting pan con bistec inHialeah after the club. You gotta check out some clubs downtown Nocturnal, Space. Stay out of Mansion on a Thursday night, unless you like college night (I wasin there on the regular in the fall). Don't waste your time in Vision, hoodrat palace and I rarely used to spot a diamond in the rough when I used to gothere. I've been trying to find time to try this restaurant/bar/club in downtown called Karu&Y, look it up. It is seriously upscale and at least itused to be a well kept secret with the "in" crowd until Fat Joe gave it a shout out on the "I won't tell video." One last place to hitup is def the Forge, upscale classy def a nice environment. Also, if your in for a change of music they have a big caribbean party culture down here, anythingfrom rush promotions or hybrid events is def going to be upscale and what's popping. Check out www.partyspree.com for those. Where are you staying if yournear N. Miami you would be perfect to get to Ft. Lauderdale and South Beach. South Beach is pretty basic it's just the 3 main ave's Washington, Collinsand Ocean (going from west>east). Stay between 5th and about 20th for all the action. The time your coming there are going to be a lot of tourists, so theyaren't going to be the regular Miami girl. If you run into a native your def gonna have to come correct if you want a dyme and in the club your gonna haveto pop a bottle if you want anything to pop off that night, other than that your just getting a number if your good. If you want bar's hit Las Olas and theGrove (Coconut Grove near Coral Gables). The Grove is actually right across from the hood but it's a pretty nice place to go and bar hop after dinner, toclubbing not so much. Good luck, make sure your bank account has about a G and bring or purchase condoms upon arrival.:pimp:

If you need some roofers or gardeners you should definitely hit up Homestead word to Equipo Tricolor....

u tryin to get buddy murked

laugh.gif
Have you seen those games on TV?Look like its about 64 peoplethere..

Back
Top Bottom