Wheres a possible place to get a Wii

I'm from South San Francisco. I've been looking for about 2 weeks now, and every place is sold out. Anyone know a goodplace?

you dont want it, got mine in june played my original nes more than the wii since then
but if you do really want it, jus call eb games/gamestop weekly that how my mom found out they had it and i got it w/ ease

Originally Posted by wada7

you dont want it, got mine in june played my original nes more than the wii since then
but if you do really want it, jus call eb games/gamestop weekly that how my mom found out they had it and i got it w/ ease

You don't have Smash Bros.: Brawl yet do you?
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by djbj6t9

Originally Posted by wada7

You don't have Smash Bros.: Brawl yet do you?
tongue.gif

lol i do not, but im really waiting for mario kart, never really liked smash bros
ohwell.gif

all targets just had shipments today. at my store, we got about 45 of them and it took almost 4 hours for them to all sell out.

target is ur best bet, just look at the sunday ads in the morning before the stores open, then head to the one that has it advertised

No thread jacking and didn't want to make another thread but where can I get a Wii in San Jose? Thanks in advance!

I'm thinking of selling mine (retail + tax) because I don't even play it at all. I got it about one month ago, and I've only played it about 10times. PM if you're interested.

I got a solution for you, not that hard cuz I had to do it last week. I was surprised that they were sold out everywhere, but just look up all the gamestops byyour area and call them. They get one shipment a week, and all you gotta do is ask them if they got their shipment yet. Every shipment they get at least 3 ofthem, so if you keep calling them they will tell you whether they got it that day or not, and once they do get their shipment in, get there QUICK. It only tookme one day to get mine, so it shouldn't be too bad. Good luck with it.

Anybody want to buy mine?
It's barely been played.. comes with four Wii-motes, four nunchucks, two Guitar Hero guitars and games, and 7 extra games..

Back
Top Bottom