Where's iJapino At?

The best mod on NT. Really set the bar in terms of sharing knowledge & pics.

I haven't seen him in the JB forum anyway.

Last edited:
his presence was worth a lot more than being reduced to a wall of yellow text

and my first post is clear that i'm not stepping on anyone else's toes
BigJohn - you are appreciated in your own right

Last edited:
his presence was worth a lot more than being reduced to a wall of yellow text

dont take offense. he is/was definitely a great member and he contributed some great stuff.

the yellow text helped me a ton tho. people always remember the text.

Where art thou? I was wondering the same thing after the "switch". Last time I saw him was on Yuku, before the switch. Even Meth still post from time to time.

his last post-http://niketalk.com/t/519307/nike-foamposite-one-white-out-march-29-2013/1380#post_17555629

yea ive noticed he hasnt been copying and pasting the same yellow text in every thread pretending to be moderating in a while

Hes proably Enjoying the real world. some of these mods ought to follow the same suite.  Only then maybe nt would become a better place...
tired.gif

I'm still around. Just got caught up with life. In the past 5 months, I've gotten engaged, welcomed my first baby into the world and just recently, lost the most important woman in my life, my Mother. It's hard to be excited about a brand new baby when at the exact same time, you have to watch your Mother slowly slip away. I had to take parental leave from work at the same time as bereavement leave. At one point, I went through a span of almost a month where I hadn't slept in my own bed due to countless hospital visits and running back and forth between three cities. My life has definitely become one hell of a roller coaster ride the past few months.

As much as I love Niketalk and everything it has meant to me, I've had to place my Admin duties on the back burner. Life and all it's obligations will always be a priority.

I admit the past year, I've neglected my Admin duties much more than I anticipated.  I didn't mean to do it. But like every Mod and Admin knows, there comes a time where NT just isn't what it used to be. Sometimes that's a good thing and sometimes it's bad. It's nice seeing shoes getting re-released every year and newer kids getting hyped over the latest new Jordan just as I did when I was younger. However, it's also annoying seeing newer generations take over and push the old fogies like me out the way with no regard for the history and importance of each re-released shoe. It's sad seeing the legacy and significance getting lost.

Hopefully as things start to mellow out, I can contribute a lil more and hopefully help moderate the forums. Just remember though, just cause you haven't seen the great yellow wall of texts, doesn't mean the dancing Homer isn't lurking. I can still ban you. lol.

Last edited:
Good to see you back bro, very sorry to hear about your loss but obviously congratulations on your new family ...now of course, you're gonna have to buy all those Jordans again in baby sizes 
laugh.gif

We all love you iJapino, even if you don't like the "new generation" that I'm technically part of :lol:

respect
condolences
and
congratulations (x2).

i don't see any complaints in this thread or any other. real life, and especially the young one, come first. you're neglecting nothing.

catch ya.

Damn, so sorry to hear about your mom R.I.P.
Congrats on the new baby.
The most important things in life are kids and family not NT,
and you did what you had to do. I hope things get better
For you. And its good to know your still around.

Last edited:
My condolences.

Congrats on the newest addition. You tend to shift the shoe addiction away from you and towards the baby. I find my self doing.

It's good to hear your alive and well.

As 2pac always said, "Keep ya head up".

Back
Top Bottom