Where's iJapino At?

I admit the past year, I've neglected my Admin duties much more than I anticipated.  I didn't mean to do it. But like every Mod and Admin knows, there comes a time where NT just isn't what it used to be. Sometimes that's a good thing and sometimes it's bad. It's nice seeing shoes getting re-released every year and newer kids getting hyped over the latest new Jordan just as I did when I was younger. However, it's also annoying seeing newer generations take over and push the old fogies like me out the way with no regard for the history and importance of each re-released shoe. It's sad seeing the legacy and significance getting lost.

Well put. I'm getting older now, and I understand. It's a continuous cycle. Every re-re-re-retro a shoe looses its value and mystique. Especially when quality degrades and prices go up. This is something this new gen can't understand, because its new to them. Their "marriage" with shoes is still fresh.

I was absent from NT for 3 years at one point, came back for the Chicago X, Obsidian XII, Lebron X, Bred XI and HGG XIII. Sold my fire red V (horrible quality). But now seeing that 2013 will be a year of re-re retros, I may disappear again.

We don't identify with this new generation, most of em don't even know who Scottie Pippen is. :lol:

All the older people should disappear, because its embarrassing paying high prices for low quality shoes. We should know better.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom