Which Am 1 VS Am1 plus

Which one do you like more? Why? Pick up QS AM 1 today. I think the original retro is better because the Am 1 plus creases like crazy.

This is just me, but the Maxim's fit better on my feel... they felt more comfortable for me...

Personally I like both, but only got the QSs. Later if I have some extra $$ and the Maxims are available I'll grab a pair of those as well....

i like the QS the best, the qs are very nice, but pale in comparison to the hoa's, but just not the same as the HOA's, the maxims are also very nice,but again the different materials just doesn't make the shoe the same. here are some comparison pictures of the maxims vs the hoa's. i'll take somehoa vs qs vs maxim pictures tonight

How do the Maxims fit compared to the QS pair? Normal AM1 retros always run small for me, one of a very small few that I wear a 12.

Originally Posted by s dubl

Personally I like both, but only got the QSs. Later if I have some extra $$ and the Maxims are available I'll grab a pair of those as well....

I AGREE .... Ill take the QS NOW and them Maxims later if I can.

there's just no reason to have the maxims if you have the am1's...imo thats like getting solo flights instead of flightposites

Maxim are supposed to be a little bit more comfortable than the og ones. Also the flywire on the maxim Is a nice touch. Only thing I dislike about maxim is thetoe box which creases bad

Back
Top Bottom