Which character are you at the club?

So, was at the club last night and I was randomly categorizing people, quite a few actually. Lets start with the Ladies.

1, Girl who's ready for anything. Can flirt dance, changes guys randomly, dances upon the tables has a good time.

2, Girl who comes in a group (usually consisting only of girls) they're like a castle, that cant be broken into, good luck getting a shot.

3,Girl who comes with a guy, dances infront of him all night, boring.....

Guys:

1, Gangster: Comes with homies, doesn't dance amybe a 2 step or a head nod, but thats it. Sits in the back or posts up.Don't want to mess with him.+

2,The Drunk. Comes to the club drunk, keeps drinking eventually throws up.

3,Dancer. COmes to the club a bit tipsy, knows how to dance, takes it easy, messes with girls.

4, Romantic, finds himself one chick and smooches with her all evening.

5, Funny guy, can't dance so he makes jokes off everything, dances close up wioth guys, honestly hopeless...
happy.gif

6, Amateur, Thinks he can dance, bounces up and down like a goof. Other lame dudes are showing him respect and are trying to copy his "moves".

7, See girls 3, for further. Same thing except he's a guy....
Any other more subcategories?

I would say I'm a dancer, usually drunk, can dance and love to as well.

i'd have to say number 1. i aint no thug nor do i try to be one but me and my dudes are "hood". but you can usually catch me outside in front theclub or in the parking lot in a slab hollin at ****.

I'm a girl #2, but minus the castle thing. My homegirls like to dance, I'm just there because it's a special event like a birthday. sooo..don't touch me
smh.gif
lol

uhhh i go to the bar immediatly when i walk in...then i take a trip around the club to be seen and see who i know, another trip to scope the broads...gottapiss, get another drink, time to hit the dance floor...bar again, post up, bar again, bar again....around 1:45(club closes at 2), hit the dancefloor.....usually find my prey between now and then..

Originally Posted by nocomment6

3,Girl who comes with a guy, dances infront of him all night, boring.....

i see no point in this at all. my ex gal wanted to go to the club with me and i was like for what? we could just stay home and you can dance naked in front ofme all night and we could do what we do. why waste money going to the club to get drunk and horny when we could do that at the crib.

It depends how many people I'm with, I don't go to the club unless I'm with a large group OR I go with a girl.

No matter what I'm usually posted at the bar.

@swangionon4z - I hear, when I was in a serious relationship, same happend to me. It realy doesnt make too much sense. YOu can have more fiun at home andabsolutely none with friends.

Who the hell dances @ clubs?

Where's the option with "Chillin at your table with your boys, getting the hottest girls in the club drunk, eventually picking which one to go homewith you"

Originally Posted by RED FLAG

Where's the option with "Chillin at your table with your boys, getting the hottest girl in the club drunk, eventually picking which one to go home with you"
QFMFT

2, Girl who comes in a group (usually consisting only of girls) they're like a castle, that cant be broken into, good luck getting a shot. Drinks and dances all the way from the entrance to the exit.

3,Girl who comes with a guy, dances with him all night,
I used to be 1, minus the table.
smh.gif

shouldn't the guys no.5 be called 'loser'???

cuz thats pretty much what i be doing
laugh.gif
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Fade On You

Originally Posted by RED FLAG

Where's the option with "Chillin at your table with your boys, getting the hottest girl in the club drunk, eventually picking which one to go home with you"
QFMFT
I HAAAATE this...when guys to come at clubs and just gawk and stare...like UGH. Dance or do something, but DO NOT just sit there and think youlook cool.

i am really

1, Girl who's ready for anything. Can flirt dance, changes guys randomly, dances upon the tables has a good time.
but i can't because i am also

2, Girl who comes in a group (usually consisting only of girls) they're like a castle, that cant be broken into, good luck getting a shot.

and the other girls don't want you to leave them
smh.gif

1, Gangster: Comes with homies, doesn't dance amybe a 2 step or a head nod, but thats it. Sits in the back or posts up.Don't want to mess with him.+

2,The Drunk. Comes to the club drunk, keeps drinking eventually throws up.

4, Romantic, finds himself one chick and smooches with her all evening.

5, Funny guy, can't dance so he makes jokes off everything, dances close up wioth guys, honestly hopeless...
happy.gif
sumn like that... I usually go to the club to chill though. I'm not a 'high octane' party animal like that. I just wanna chill, grab adrink, nod my head, make conversation, and slide with the one chick I set my eyes on if I'm lucky.

Back
Top Bottom