Which city has the most hipsters?

Originally Posted by bluedeniro

The greatest concentrations of hipsters can be found living in the Williamsburg, Wicker Park, and Mission District neighborhoods of major cosmopolitan centers such as New York, Chicago, and San Francisco respectively.

ex. Wicker Park in Chicago. Hipster Ladies should have short hair and wear thrift shop clothes and Male Hipsters should be anemically skinny to let people know that they are poor and cant afford enough food.

what hipsters think, "When I grow up I want to live in a studio apartment in Wicker Park and work at Starbucks, it would be cool being a Hipster".

in some fashion being a hipster is very cool to me if you are 100% percent with it

my favorite part about hipsters is they are not racists, and love learning about other cultures. Theres only three neigborhoods in chicago that
aren't segregated racially and they are all hipster towns
Hipsters don't work. That's what trust funds are for.

im not from ny but something tells me that's the mecca
laugh.gif

since when the hell are parliament cigarettes for hipsters?

you guys are way off with that one.

Bushwick and Willamsburg> Basically all the hoods of the 80's/90's are not teeming with tiny little boys and gals in their ironic tee shirts

what about all the dirty LES hipsters ?

its a damn shame what NYC fashion has turned into

queerz skinny jeans (the queen nyc hipsters been on this crap for almost 5 years now) and man bags

Not like I was ever fashion conscious besides sneakers or sometimes jackets to begin with

but this is too much here is a though what about "ghetto hipsters" that really brought down nyc in the past 5 years

Originally Posted by doosta45

Originally Posted by kix4kix

Originally Posted by doosta45

kix4kix wrote:

Random Berkeley Female: OMGZ I love those Jays
eek.gif
what are those the 5's right? I been looking
for those.

Me: Uhh thanks. *Walks away in his playoff 13's*
you scared of girls b?

indifferent.gif
i take that as a yes.

granted, i dont know what the broad looked like but you could have easily put her on your team if your game is on point.

she approached YOU fam and complimented YOU on your attire. unless you like receiving compliments from dudes instead
sick.gif

*disregard this if you a female*

compliments from females is an everyday occurrence. If I bagged every female that gave me a compliment i'd have headaches.

Originally Posted by yancancook90

Originally Posted by Mathilda Lando

Originally Posted by donpoppa

san francisco is up there

We're talking about hipsters, not gays.
i think San Francisco is top 3.
gay hipsters, straight hipsters, youll always see them riding their bikes sipping on starbucks or PBR, smoking a cigarette while looking like a mannequin from American Apparel.
TRUTH. always on haight checkin out if Buffalo Exchange has something

Back
Top Bottom