Which city has the most hipsters?

Originally Posted by Julian Wright

Seattle. Capitol Hill area
sick.gif
We def. has a good amount here
laugh.gif

astoria queens is pretty bad, its like 15 minutes from manhattan, and rent is cheaper, so they flock by the thousands...
them and the gays

^last timed i stayed over in astoria....it was all spanish people with a couple hipsters here and there =/

The greatest concentrations of hipsters can be found living in the Williamsburg, Wicker Park, and Mission District neighborhoods of major cosmopolitan centerssuch as New York, Chicago, and San Francisco respectively.

ex. Wicker Park in Chicago. Hipster Ladies should have short hair and wear thrift shop clothes and Male Hipsters should be anemically skinny to let people knowthat they are poor and cant afford enough food.

what hipsters think, "When I grow up I want to live in a studio apartment in Wicker Park and work at Starbucks, it would be cool being a Hipster".

in some fashion being a hipster is very cool to me if you are 100% percent with it

my favorite part about hipsters is they are not racists, and love learning about other cultures. Theres only three neigborhoods in chicago that
aren't segregated racially and they are all hipster towns

Originally Posted by bluedeniro

my favorite part about hipsters is they are not racists, and love learning about other cultures. Theres only three neigborhoods in chicago that
lolwhut?

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

lolwhut?
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

lolwhut?

chicago is a very racists city im only speaking on what i know
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Sha77er S7ar I

long beach,ca. those postal service loving fixed gear riders with their perfect bangs combed over to the side.
the closer you get to downtown and 2nd street the worse it gets
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Nike Star Jay

thanks to NT, i've heard it all
eyes.gif
you from chicago big homie
indifferent.gif

bluedeniro wrote:
ex. Wicker Park in Chicago. Hipster Ladies should have short hair and wear thrift shop clothes and Male Hipsters should be anemically skinny to let people know that they are poor and cant afford enough food.

Short hair and 2nd hand clothes doesn't make someone a hipster, it's also an attitude/lifestyle.

Originally Posted by air max 87

NYC, but then again them dudes out there beggin for attention....
smh.gif
clowns

Yep. Especially the Bronx, Harlem, and Williamsburg BK. What a shame.

Originally Posted by KingJay718

smh.gif
clowns

roll.gif
funny how now you know. When a year ago I mentioned theword "hipster" to you and you had no idea what that meant
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

Originally Posted by KingJay718

smh.gif
clowns

roll.gif
funny how now you know. When a year ago I mentioned the word "hipster" to you and you had no idea what that meant
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
I always thought hipsters were an urban legend.

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

brooklyn (and I noticed how I name a boro and not say NYC)
laugh.gif

roll.gif
Man, I never thought I'd see dudes rocking smedium size jeans in thehoods. 10 years ago, you'd get chased down the block or flammed for wearing smedium stuff.

I know a couple cool hipsters, they can be a bit obnoxious but they're mostly cool people

Back
Top Bottom