Which documents contain your SSN?

I'm going to donate plasma for the first time on wednesday (if anyone has any stories or experiences about donating plasma feel free to share) and I needto bring 2 forms of id and a document that contains my SSN but my birth certificate and SSN card are both at my parent's house. They also said you canbring in an old pay stub but I'm currently unemployed and don't have any pay stubs. Do you guys know of any other documents that would contain my SSN?

Do passports contain SSN's? Anyone?
nerd.gif

You should find out from them what they will accept. Generally places have a list of things they can and cant accept.

Originally Posted by IM A HELION

Do passports contain SSN's? Anyone?
nerd.gif

I'm pretty sure they do.
If you happen to have working papers or any other applications online college papers, bank papers etc

Fanatic15 wrote:
I don't think licenses/ID's have ur SSN do they? Mine doesn't.

Actualy, just checked my passport and it doesn't. When getting your drivers license, you have the option to have it placed on it or not (I NEVER do).Military ID's for dependents always has it on the front next to your picture.

Originally Posted by Korean Dave

Fanatic15 wrote:
I don't think licenses/ID's have ur SSN do they? Mine doesn't.
Actualy, just checked my passport and it doesn't. When getting your drivers license, you have the option to have it placed on it or not (I NEVER do). Military ID's for dependents always has it on the front next to your picture.

Oh okay. I haven't filled out that stuff in so long lol. I wouldn't do it either.

Back
Top Bottom