Which is worse? vol. Murder vs. Rape

goinham

Banned
i come to you with this question NT. which do you think is the worse crime? Murder? or Rape? i ask this because i was talking to my sister a couple days ago& she tried to argue that rape was worse than murder because the victim has to live with the consequences of the action but i dont really understand thatat all, it really is pretty simple for me when you think about it Rape: sure it is a horrible, despicable, heinous, and vile act, but at the end of the day youstill have your life Murder: you are dead, NT what are your thoughts on the issue

It's kinda hard to argue actually taking away the life of a human being

but in a sense raping someone is just as bad in its own regard, when some people are completely mentally and emotionally devastated for their entire life fromit

I think its Apples and Oranges honestly

Rape by far imo. A lot of rapes do end up in murder end anyways plus the damage you do to the woman for the rest of her life is horrible

nothing is more valuable than someones life..

no matter what your going through emotionally mentally or physically you should be glad you wake up every morning

They're both bad but obviously murder is worse since there's no coming back from that.

Both are equally horrible--no qualms about that.

Anyone who actually believes otherwise is seriously deluded--especially when most of us, if not all of us, have never actually experienced either. It'seasy to sit behind a computer screen and make quick, judgmental, assessments that have no impact on the reality of your life.

Originally Posted by J Dilla Himself

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

id rather be killed. rape can mess someone up so emotionally.
You're lying, as of now
i wouldnt call it lying...moreso potential future regret. but i pray to god i never have to go through anything like that

Originally Posted by Kal Ripped Ken

living > not living

pretty simple
co-sign..

Rape is horrible..messes you up emotionally..but a lot of victims learn how to move forward....perseverance.

it's hard to say, but with murder, there's no chance to move past it. you're dunzo. there is the possibility to live a fulfilling life after arape. that's not to take anything anyway from the act though.

Murder because your Dead. Rape is bad too and the person will be scarred for life but they can still get over it. But if they cant let it go and it messes themup emotionally then rape would be worst. Jus my 2 cents

Back
Top Bottom