Which ISP are you rocking with and how much do you pay?

Comcast.

Packaged deal with phone/tv. Paying around $140 a month after taxes.

Bailing as soon as Fios gets here tho.

i have com-post/xfinity
tv/internet/phone pay around 130 for 20mbps 2 HD tv's and no DVR

timewarner 48 for tv and cable.

when the income goes up ima jump on fios

I'm with Cox right now.

$65 for the premier internet.

But I hope Google Fiber gets to Las Vegas fast. since we don't have Verizon Fios here (that I know of).

I'm w/ Comcast right now w/ a triple play bundle and HD DVR pay around $150/mo. after taxes

Heard FiOs throttles speeds on the random and isn't that great. Don't know tho. Might try them out just to get the exp

Yea I always wondered is FiOS really better than comcast service? :nerd: ....and how much do you guys w/ it pay?

I have Comcast for phone / internet and pay around $80. I got to switch my tv back to comcast because I'm not feeling DirecTV. :smh:

ATT Uverse bundled with DTV, $60 a month but we have a landline phone through Uverse as well, so $60 is for landline and Interwebz... 

Clear Internet.

$45 p/m

about 11 MBS at home average down,

dont give a crap about up.

Can also take it anywhere Clear has service.

No contract.

No complaints so far.... only that it doesn't work at my shorehouse, but most things dont.

Clear is also releasing LTE 1st quarter 2013 to 31 of its markets. I think its safe to assume that I'll be one of those 31 in Philly....

Clear Internet.
$45 p/m
about 11 MBS at home average down,
dont give a crap about up.
Can also take it anywhere Clear has service.
No contract.
No complaints so far.... only that it doesn't work at my shorehouse, but most things dont.
+1

comcast, screw them.

wish i had Fios or something in my area.

i hope and pray one days google fiber somes to my area :frown:

ComCRAP w/ Blast.

TV/Internet .

I'll be gone like the wind once FiOS makes it way over here.

Back
Top Bottom