Which J's did you pass on before, but wouldn't mind now?

playoff XIIs

DMPs

flint XIIIs
FS: DS Lebron IV Gold/White size 10. Send me a PM if interested.

love is taking the air less travelled.

OLYMPIC VIIs- I bought them a week early then sold them day of release ...DUMB

FR RED IIIs-I literally forgot about the drop. it phased me as all hype.. now im in the process of getting my pair
Team Teaneck

Breakin' Necks In "The Neck"

Columbia Retro IVs.
The worse JB retro IV release with leather wings, and no netting, with awful laces....
but for some reason I like them now.
FS: 1999 Jordan BRED IV 10, Jordan Military IV DS 10.5

Mocha III's only because they were on clearance back then, and I appreciate them much more now because they are so sought after.

Olympic VII - Thought it would be so easy to get them later, I was wrong, they sold out.

All Mid XVIII - Last Sig shoe that I really liked, don't care for the XIX, XX, XX1 or XX2.
TEAM LAKERS
DODGERS
1955 - 1959 - 1963 - 1965 - 1981 - 1988​
TEAM L.A. KINGS

Carmines and XII's

What was I thinking?
TN*113*OUT*CP
My style is impetuous. My defense is inpregnable.And I'm just ferocious. I want to eat his children.​

Flips, Fire Red III's, Black/Metallic V's, Fire Red V's, and the Citrus VII's
Sneakers are meant to be worn not stored.

wht/carolina 15's, blk/red 16's ( i wont buy the ones in the upcoming pack...probly bad quality) and wht/red 17's......i NEED all these kicks

theres too many to list but ill name some. sadly, the ones i passed on were on clearance.lol. fortunately i copped the major ones. there was a brief time that i stopped buying.
2000 retro 5 blk
1999 retro 4 blk
2000 retro 6 blk
2001 retro 3 true blue (marked down to $69)
2001 retro 3 mocha (marked down to $69)
2000 retro 5 laney (marked down to $69)
2000 XV (marked down to like $80 flints,obsidians and lows)
2001 XVI (marked down to $99, white blue)
2003 retro 12 blk/red
2002 retro 9 low white/chrome ($80)
2002 XVII lightning ($99 at outlets) SMH
1997 XII white red (i would gladly pay retail if i could do it again)
1996 XI concords. (i passed on these because i was worried they'd get dirty. picked up blk/reds instead)
1991 carmines $89 got some air forces instead,carmines soles were yellow

those are my biggest passes off the top of my head.

oh yeah edit, i just had to...
<<< 700!!!

i got some size 11 heat,deadstock. get at me

white and black cement iii's, found black cememnt iii's for $100 and pass. :smh:
smh.gif
:smh:
smh.gif
smh.gif
TEAM STARCRAFT
Zealot - Dark Templar - High Templar - Twilight Archon - Colossus - Stalker - Immortal
Observer - Phase Prism - Stasis Orb - Phoenix - Warp Ray - Carrier - Mothership

Back in H.S. all the classic OG joints dropped and I had em, hooped in em, then gave em away. I really regret givin away my TB III's and oreo IV's >:
mad.gif
...now that I'm back in da game :rofl:
roll.gif

By the way I'm new 2 NT big ups errbodi..
The game is my wife. It demands loyalty and responsibility, and it gives me back fulfillment and peace. ~MJ

Quote:
white and black cement iii's, found black cememnt iii's for $100 and pass.

Found white cements in the last size (my size), for $75 when a store was going out of business. I passed and got the black and red Hurache Trainers when they were poppin. Now that I think about it fashion wise, I couldn't do anything with them back then, and probably nothing with them now. I have the FR3's and I don't see that much of a difference.
"I don't know why everybody so mad at me for, sometimes I wish I wasn't me so I could talk about me more." - Kanye West

Black/Red XIII Retro

The only reason I think I passed on them were because I couldn't get them on discount @ in my store, plus I was too siked about the Altitude XIII's that were supposed to come out 2 months later.
Also there was too much hype around them.

Sadly I also wasn't aware I could've ordered them online on discount. If I could go back in time I would've picked up 2 pairs.

I also regret buying my shoes a size too small because I thought my feet would look too big. I eventually sold most of them to acquire my real size. I replace most of them already but I'm still looking for these:

Patent Caro 1's
Black Cement 3's
DEADSTOCKED & NDS SIZE 12.5-13 HEAT FOR SALE (click me):
DS CITRUS VII'S, NDS TAXI XII'S, NDS STEEL X'S, DS STEALTH V'S, NDS SILVER TOTAL AIR FOAMPOSITE MAX, NDS 2004 BLACK FOAM MAX, VVVVVNDS LEBRON AF1, VVNDS WATERMELON AF1​
...:::THE GAME IS A FOOT:::...​

All red XXI's and Stealth XX's
TeaM​
GEORGIA SOLE
DEDICATION IS KEY Member #25- DWalk31
DeKalb County​

The flips are looking good now-a-days. But i cant see me rocking them but still something good to have and defiantely grapes!!!
Number 1 of the things i ever did was miss the grapes!.

Mocha 3's
True Blue 3's
Cool Gray XI's
For a dummy, you make a lot of sense​
TEAMLOSTPOWERCITY​
"Everywhere I go people around the world support Mike Vick."​

well i remember passing on the xix's back then but i really like them now so i got some oh and the xvii but still don't have them

cool grey 3s and fire red 5s
TEAM NEW YORK RANGERS
H.LUNDQVIST M.ROSZIVAL M.MALIK B.SHANAHAN B.BETTS S.AVERY S.GOMEZ T.POCK C.DRURY P.PRUCHA C.ORR P.MARA J.STRUDWICK R.CALLAHAN R.HOLLWEG D.GIRARDI F.TYUTIN J.JAGR M.HOSSA M.STRAKA

black and carolina V's. and recently the aquas. :smh:
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
Quote:
saymorejqueen

WELCOME TO NIKETALK. :D
happy.gif
TEAM EAGLES
Andrews - Baskett - Brown - Brown - Bunkley - Cole - Considine - Curtis - Dawkins - Gaither - Gocong - Herremans
Howard - Jackson - Kearse - McNabb - Patterson - Runyan - Sheppard - Spikes - Tapeh - Thomas - Westbrook​

Back
Top Bottom