Which NTers girlfriend is this?

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by OrenthalJames

Originally Posted by youneedthese

Heels > Kicks

grow up
-The Juice

What does growing up have to do with how people dress?
Society.

Suit vs Tall tee

When people put on nice clothes, the social vernacular is "getting my grown and sexy on". Nice clubs have no sneaker policies, business require you to wear nice clothes.

A girl having a sneaker collection is immature to me. When is the last time you saw Beyonce or Halle Berry rockin SB dunks? If a girl has kicks on that means she aint wearing nice/sexy clothing.

I'd rather have a girl in heels or flats with a skirt than a girl in kicks and tacky apple bottom jeans. But that's just my opinion.

There are cases where it is necessary for females to wear kicks. I understand this, but having a collection and wearing them 24/7 is childish period. Take ya $%+ back to recess.

I'm not a beast, I dont hang out with cool kids who cop DS Jordans, Just about 90% of the females I surround myself with are always dressed to impress on any given day.
-The Juice
way to talk down on girls who like to sport sneakers da same reason that guys do....
grin.gif
laugh.gif

So? Why should I give a $!!@ ? Like I said MOST of the females I hang with rock flats, heels, wedges. And they wear nice clothing to match. Why should I care about some little girl in bulky bright colored addidas?

and the whole comfortable/grocerie store argument is so played out and tired. It's like the only shoehead defense. I understand chicks wear kicks to the store. But as far as being comfortable, my girl would rather put on boots with heels before she ever throws on kicks. She finds heels/flats to be more comfortable than sneakers. So once again I say....grow up and take them Vans off.

-The Juice

amber lamps >>>>>

EDIT:

personally, I don't like heels, they are VERY cliche. i prefer girls with some flats or those ballerina shoes
smile.gif

when it comes to a woman,whats on her feet is the least of my worries

i've been with stuck up chicks that put so much time and attention into their shoes and dresses but cant handle their b.i cuz their too busy trying to keep up with the jones

and i've been with girls who rock sneakers on occassion that hold down a house full of bills and always stay on top of their business

Originally Posted by FedExciter

when it comes to a woman,whats on her feet is the least of my worries

i've been with stuck up chicks that put so much time and attention into their shoes and dresses but cant handle their b.i cuz their too busy trying to keep up with the jones

and i've been with girls who rock sneakers on occassion that hold down a house full of bills and always stay on top of their business
This is a good point and something I can agree with.

Orenthal you sound like your at that age maybe 20-21 when you think you've outgrown girls wearing sneakers who are usually high school girls and you think in your head you've matured so you think girls who wear flats or "nice" shoes who are probably in your same age range are mature as well.  I don't think your old enough/mature enough to understand that when you get to a certain age/maturity level it really doesn't matter if girls wear brightly colored sneakers because something so cosmetic shouldn't be used to base what their personality is like.

I however tend to agree with the point that if a girl is only concerned with sneakers or in that culture she tends to be in h.s. or just be a really in depth collector but it still doesn't mean she doesn't like to get dressed up.

Your preference is your thing and i'm not talking down to you on that, but what i'm saying is your stereotyping probably based on the females in your area but you have to realize that 1) when you get to a certain age it really doesn't matter and 2) girls from your area aren't the same as girls from other areas.

and I myself do prefer girls who rock flats/heels but I don't let that stop me from talking to a nice girl in sneakers.

Ya that are saying she's wack or you would think about it , are buggin.
laugh.gif

If you seen her walking past ya on the street, your necks would break so damn hard so stop with the fronting , it's played out
smh.gif

Not ashamed to say I's def. wife up
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

You can tell this chick is extra gassed.
She is nothing special.

This.

Kind of broad that gives you a mean look cuz you asked what time it is.

Simps FTL!

Originally Posted by majicman

ALMOST every NT'ers dream girl. i'd WOS.

Wife On Sight?

This thread really derailed into the immaturity of girls who wear sneakers?

Does it matter, or you just ghey?

deliver moar pics

Originally Posted by KO KAINE

Originally Posted by majicman

ALMOST every NT'ers dream girl. i'd WOS.

Wife On Sight?

This thread really derailed into the immaturity of girls who wear sneakers?

Does it matter, or you just ghey?

deliver moar pics

What do you expect from about a female. They are usually filled with dudes complaining about things that aren't even relevent.

And enough pics in here for any beast to fill up on
pimp.gif

I haven't even read through this thread, but I am willing to guess that half of NT thinks she is wack, and half thinks she is cold, and Gettysburg ensued, am I close?

Originally Posted by Ryda421

amber lamps >>>>>

EDIT:

personally, I don't like heels, they are VERY cliche. i prefer girls with some flats or those ballerina shoes
smile.gif

What? How can you call heels cliche? That doesn't make sense.

Originally Posted by cocolicious

Originally Posted by Ryda421

personally, I don't like heels, they are VERY cliche.

That doesn't make sense.
For once I agree with coco. Heels are classy and for shorter women they can come in handy. Plus it can work wonders for their posterior region.

Originally Posted by youneedthese

Heels > Kicks

grow up
-The Juice

What does growing up have to do with how people dress?
Society.

Suit vs Tall tee

When people put on nice clothes, the social vernacular is "getting my grown and sexy on". Nice clubs have no sneaker policies, business require you to wear nice clothes.

A girl having a sneaker collection is immature to me. When is the last time you saw Beyonce or Halle Berry rockin SB dunks? If a girl has kicks on that means she aint wearing nice/sexy clothing.

I'd rather have a girl in heels or flats with a skirt than a girl in kicks and tacky apple bottom jeans. But that's just my opinion.

There are cases where it is necessary for females to wear kicks. I understand this, but having a collection and wearing them 24/7 is childish period. Take ya $%+ back to recess.

I'm not a beast, I dont hang out with cool kids who cop DS Jordans, Just about 90% of the females I surround myself with are always dressed to impress on any given day.
-The Juice
Yes i agree with part of what you write. I just feel that there is too much emphasis on this comparison. Just because someone wears sneakers sometimes or even on a casual basis they get judged? I mean i love for my women to wear heels any time, but depending on the occasion, sneakers can be fine. Who's to say that this girl does not have a mean shoe game as well? Thinking someone is childish based on what society thinks, is childish.

Back
Top Bottom