Originally Posted by mytmouse76

lol @ heels making you grown up hahahahaha

Just like having some phones.

iphone is the new sidekick right?
laugh.gif

i'm just a complete bird

Wearing heels doesn't make you a grown up but if you're over 20 for certain events you should wear heels.

Originally Posted by cocolicious

Wearing heels doesn't make you a grown up but if you're over 20 for certain events you should wear heels.
Can wearing heels make you immature?

Originally Posted by Mastamind89

you ever see them broads dressed to the 9s just to go grocery shopping? Not the ones that came from somewhere, but the ones you know dressed up just to go to the damned store
laugh.gif
  I guess one could make the argument that it's immature to do that

Originally Posted by Nawth21

you ever see them broads dressed to the 9s just to go grocery shopping? Not the ones that came from somewhere, but the ones you know dressed up just to go to the damned store
laugh.gif

You may think it's silly to get dressed up just to go to the store but some people just like to look nice and I wouldn't call that immature.

Now about heels being considered immature, that's a weird question but I would say no it doesn't.

laugh.gif

You may think it's silly to get dressed up just to go to the store but some people just like to look nice and I wouldn't call that immature.

Now about heels being considered immature, that's a weird question but I would say no it doesn't.
laugh.gif

Therefore heels don't make you immature but they make you mature?

laugh.gif

There's a fine line between nice and "going to the club".   the over the top ones, I dunno.  Just trying to make an argument for heels = immature but it's a poor one. 

Knowing how to dress appropriately for the event (whatever that even may be) = mature, imo.

^ no heels don't make you mature, I never said that. LOL

So heels don't make you anything then is what you are saying lol?
Pics of your feet in a pair of heels?

Originally Posted by Ryda421

amber lamps >>>>>

EDIT:

personally, I don't like heels, they are VERY cliche. i prefer girls with some flats or those ballerina shoes
smile.gif

What? How can you call heels cliche? That doesn't make sense.

cliche because every girl wears them. like a rocker wearing a patched up leather jacket. it's just my opinion. I just feel like heels make girls looks like they are trying wayyy too hard to be someone else.

^LOL wait, wait...Heels are cliche?  Thats like saying Men Dress Shoes are cliche..........

I'd hit, but im not impressed with females with sneakers.

pimp.gif
she is NIOCE... the song was
pimp.gif
and all i gotta say is i cant wait to go on a west coast and get in these pretty broads heads.. I hear there so much easier out there

Back
Top Bottom