Which NTers girlfriend is this?

Originally Posted by Air Murphy 23

She has a bunch of $54.99 toddler size Jordan's and it seems like that makes her more attractive to some of you dudes?  I really don't get it
smh.gif

she's nice, but you can tell instantly she's one of those girls that's been gassed up by e-simps.

shes probably heard, "hey gorgeous can i borrow you?" 34343566 times by now
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Air Murphy 23

She has a bunch of $54.99 toddler size Jordan's and it seems like that makes her more attractive to some of you dudes?  I really don't get it
smh.gif

she's nice, but you can tell instantly she's one of those girls that's been gassed up by e-simps.

qft she burning down kids footlocker

Originally Posted by youneedthese

Originally Posted by OrenthalJames

Heels > Kicks

grow up
-The Juice

What does growing up have to do with how people dress?
Society.

Suit vs Tall tee

When people put on nice clothes, the social vernacular is "getting my grown and sexy on". Nice clubs have no sneaker policies, business require you to wear nice clothes.

A girl having a sneaker collection is immature to me. When is the last time you saw Beyonce or Halle Berry rockin SB dunks? If a girl has kicks on that means she aint wearing nice/sexy clothing.

I'd rather have a girl in heels or flats with a skirt than a girl in kicks and tacky apple bottom jeans. But that's just my opinion.

There are cases where it is necessary for females to wear kicks. I understand this, but having a collection and wearing them 24/7 is childish period. Take ya $%+ back to recess.

I'm not a beast, I dont hang out with cool kids who cop DS Jordans, Just about 90% of the females I surround myself with are always dressed to impress on any given day.
-The Juice

Heels > Kicks

grow up
-The Juice

Society.

Suit vs Tall tee

When people put on nice clothes, the social vernacular is "getting my grown and sexy on". Nice clubs have no sneaker policies, business require you to wear nice clothes.

A girl having a sneaker collection is immature to me. When is the last time you saw Beyonce or Halle Berry rockin SB dunks? If a girl has kicks on that means she aint wearing nice/sexy clothing.

I'd rather have a girl in heels or flats with a skirt than a girl in kicks and tacky apple bottom jeans. But that's just my opinion.

There are cases where it is necessary for females to wear kicks. I understand this, but having a collection and wearing them 24/7 is childish period. Take ya $%+ back to recess.

I'm not a beast, I dont hang out with cool kids who cop DS Jordans, Just about 90% of the females I surround myself with are always dressed to impress on any given day.
-The Juice
way to talk down on girls who like to sport sneakers da same reason that guys do....
grin.gif
laugh.gif

ninjahood wrote:
OrenthalJames wrote:

OrenthalJames wrote:
Heels > Kicks

grow up
-The Juice

Society.

Suit vs Tall tee

-The Juice

way to talk down on girls who like to sport sneakers da same reason that guys do....
grin.gif
laugh.gif

Word.

Though a lot of that might be true, that outlook is pretty immature in contradictory in itself.

I really don't understand the whole mature/immature argument..... Because if the way the argument is laid out, every single one of us are immature.. We are on message boards..If we were "mature" then we wouldn't be on message boards that serves the main purpose of sneakers. Do we call a guy who buys a bunch of homes immature? Or how about a bunch of cars? Sneakers are not the distinguishing factor to question someones maturity or not. Anyone who thinks so has a rather immature spectrum on the concept of maturity.

But in any fashion I'd get with her

Heels > Kicks

grow up
-The Juice

Society.

Suit vs Tall tee

-The Juice

I know plenty of females that rock jordans during the da and be comfortable with it,but at night they wil throw on the heels and the dress to go out

some of this stuff we find sexy on females isnt comfortable to wear to them

i think its more immature for a girl to put on a dress and heels to go grocery shopping or to do average everyday things

theres a time and place for everything and imo a MATURE  female can perfectly balance wearing sneakers and dressy shoes

shes cute , been following her for a min , from her page i found kimbella so shes golden for that one

Back
Top Bottom