Which type of party do you enjoy more?

Originally Posted by manny1

As long as I'm drinking and
pimp.gif
it don't really matter to me.

THIS and plenty of pretty women

House party without a doubt...get to meet new people especially women, its hard to talk to women in a place where the music blaring

Originally Posted by jermz101

House party without a doubt...get to meet new people especially women, its hard to talk to women in a place where the music blaring

This x 1000
I've had my best times meeting new people, especially women at house parties and more intimate settings. 

Originally Posted by WhatsLosinLike

house parties > ____________.
ive seen some CRAZY %$%$ at house parties. they're fun as hell until someone starts plexing and shoots the place up, which usually happens every time. 
indifferent.gif
Sounds like a...blast
indifferent.gif

Both are fine, prefer house joints though, i feel more loose at a house party. I can meet and talk to people with a better chance of getting buns. Club life is just weird to me, i'm just not that dude that makes it happen in the club even if she initiates. Like i'm supposed leave the club, get some food, and beat like i already know this chick.

house parties are where its att

although those club parties in college were always fun too. womenz with so little clothing 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by miamib30514

Originally Posted by brettTHEjett

House parties.

I'm my own bartender and it's nearly impossible to spend more than $100
Pouring shots for strangers and becoming friends after a few hours
smoking joints with strangers
smashing drunk chicks in someones parents bedroom
going home when you damn well feel like it
no cover charge
no club douche bags if you know the group well enough

Yes, Yes, Yes !

You nailed it on the head right here my friend.

brettTHEjett has the right idea fambs..

i gotta get my house party swag...

who really has legitimate success at super huge gatherings like clubs and massive parties??

cuz i dont...

#feelsbatman, word to gotham...

frown.gif
frown.gif

Originally Posted by CelticsFan9783

running the beruit/beer pong table at a house party 
smokin.gif
Truth.. I remember a party last year where me and my dude won like 16 straight games, we were both
eek.gif
at ourselves. My man smoked 4 Ls as we were playing cuz it took so damn long, people were getting butthurt everytime they lost too
laugh.gif

I miss throwing house parties & I miss having ballroom type parties to go to..

All SF/Oakland has is bars/pubs

Originally Posted by supa vegetto

I miss throwing house parties & I miss having ballroom type parties to go to..

All SF/Oakland has is bars/pubs

Parties were ham

1pgh1x.jpg

2m4alp4.jpg

Originally Posted by 6 got dem handlez

Huge parties, like 2000 or more at huge venues. Night Clubs, Club V in MGM Grand Detroit, Bleu, Majestic, Chrome, Elysium.
DEMF, Clutch Cargos and that's just here in Detroit. 

Nah, the house parties are where it's at.  People don't even "party" at the clubs out here...they just stand around and look, tryin to be cool.

I HATE huge parties. They were fun my first 2 years of college but over time you realize that it's much easier to get at girls in a smaller low-key environment

Can't even talk to anyone with the music so @#$@%@ loud
indifferent.gif
Plus the whole place smelling like sweat
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by polorico

i love how some dudes swear people be shootin up every house party.

if you got a drake avy you aint at no gully party.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Dude really acted like there was a prohibitively high number of shootings at the house parties he's been to. 

I like the apartment ones, drinking and so on, clubs only on rare occasions once a month or every two months.

Back
Top Bottom