White arizona man slashes blk teen throat for playin rap music

5FC18430-6377-4DC9-8F4F-99AEC11BD758.png

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vo...-elijah-arizona-stabbing-rap-music-hate-crime

9BE9E9A4-C8B8-45B3-9F7D-35BD9C0BD083.gif

I can't wait to hear how this one ends. If he doesn't get first degree murder then I'm moving to another country. This is worse than the trayvon case.

Crazy I drive near that area all the time blasting music to the max in my car, windows be up but still smh. Out here you better have a assault rifle in the car and something small like a 380 on on you at all times. Wild Wild West out here frfr.

Assumed there had been a confrontation, but guy said he needed to be proactive rather than reactive. He just got out of prison two days before. What a pos.

damn:emoji_rage: killed over music?
blaming it on mental health issues?
adams should have been capped. shame.

The report added that Adams said he was only threatened by the music and had no interactions with the teen before stabbing him. Adams claimed he felt a need to be “proactive rather than reactive.”

:sick::sick:

Kid had no idea what was coming.

RIP Elijah

The suspect in Elijah Al-Amin’s murder reportedly said anyone who listens to rap music is “a threat to him and the community.”

:smh:

Hate when racists can't own their racism. Say how you really feel. Killed him because he was Black not because of the music he was listening to.

RIP Elijah.

I couldn't imagine losing my son in this manner. Execution would be too easy for this clown, he needs to do hard labor for the rest of his life.

Why do they hate us so much?

Rest In Peace Elijah El-Amin.

I pray for retribution. That pitiful excuse of a person doesn’t deserve to live, but he also doesn’t deserve to have death come easily.

Back
Top Bottom