White/Black/Red XX3's

What stores are getting these? Im talking about like in the malls. or if NTSF is getting them. Seeing that their somewhat "limited".

foot action in eastridge and foot locker in valleyfair...and i think every finish line in the bay getting them...not sure about finishline

Originally Posted by Uzzle

^ Hahah What?
EXACTLY!
roll.gif

policed! i mean...how do u all say it? copped! haha got 2 pair @ serramonte footlocker. Was the first one to get there, but waited til someone got in linefirst so i wouldnt feel like a dork. They let us inside the mall at about 830. Everyone started bunching up, manager took sizes. Got my 11.5 then asked ifanyone else was gonna get the same size. Some people said yes, so i got a 12 also(after i asked if anyone was gonna get a 12, to make sure the early birds gottheirs).
smile.gif
I think everyone was happy EXCEPT for the first guy in line.He didnt get his 9.5 cuz when everyone bunched up, he ended up being about the 6th person in line. Picked up some breakfast to go and now back to bed. Goodday, so far.
happy.gif

newpark mall is offically sold out, a few kids sizes are left, but the all stars are a thing of the past, looking forward to the stealths this saturday. anyone going to newpark to pick up the black 23s?

check me and my collection out @ www.myspace.com/acervan316

Stealths release this coming Saturday, 2/23.

Anyone find me an 11.5 for the All-Stars??

we got a 9.5 and 10.5 left here @ the spot tanforan. (both sizes are sold out now, we might get more sizes later, i'll keep y'all posted)

Guess I missed out on these.. Im just going to have to wait till this Saturday and get the Stealths.

which shieks was this? i called hilltop and they said they were sold out. i was gonna go to tanforan but someone beat me to it this morning..

DeewLay - PM wrbush31 ... he just hit me up with 10.5-11.5 sizes. I need a 9.5 though. I don't know where hes located but he just wants a little overretail.

Back
Top Bottom