White Canvas Dunk

Originally Posted by Lip Dunk

Originally Posted by Swoshmn

These are nothing close to "new"

These were part of SB White Dunk tour, and were released in Tokyo, the was Pigeons were released in NY.

Expect to pay similar prices, IF you found a pair.

naw. Just a very similar non-sb release that's gonna be available on the new NikeDunk website.
i hope thats the case! as much as i like the white dunk, theres no way id drop a grand plus on it.

i definately want a pair...or two...
devil.gif

Wow if these do release as a GR all those who own Tokyo's are going to be mad, because this is a blantant copy just without the SB insole and the hypearound it.

lets be serious, these are not releasing on NDC and the screenshot is obviously pics of tokyos + alil photoshop....

-jester

Originally Posted by thejester03

lets be serious, these are not releasing on NDC and the screenshot is obviously pics of tokyos + alil photoshop....

-jester

LipDunk usually comes correct with his information and I can't recall a time wherehe was wrong about the release of something. I hope this isn't the first time where he's wrong because these are really nice.

so are these actually gonna release thru the site or what?

it seems to me that its just a photoshop pic of the tokyo dunk, it doesn't say anything about a similar release or any release.

gets dirty easy? thats the beauty of canvas...just dump it in the washer without probs. Man i cant wait for those...

I would take a run at 2 pairs if i could find them. I would attempt to customize one pair or let my sister do it. She has that artistic stroke.

Sorry I'm new but does GR=General Release. Also if they release at all I'd like to get myself a pair they are very nice.

yup gr= general relate. DS= dead stock. LS= life style. A lot of the slang terms will be easy to pick up on.

Wow, hopefully LipDunk is right about these being a GR.

Would love to pick up a few pair and try my hand at customizing, word to fabric markers.

lol at these reminding someone of the carhartts. they're exactly the tokyo's, just non-sb. i always wanted the tokyo's and was really mad when thenews came they were going to be limited as hell and over $1000. if these really are a GR release and only like 60 bucks or whatever dunks cost these days,i'm getting 2. thanks for the great news

Could it be similar to the situation with the original Denim Dunks and those that were released (I think EuroCan) about 2 years ago? Nike basically some slightchanges, went from an SB to a GR and released them on a wider scope.

^^ my thoughts exactly^^ tokyo's looks so clean but theres no way i'd drop over a $1000 on then let alone even find them in my sz13. please let thesebe for real and a gr cause i'll take 3 pairs, stuff the tongue and throw on some cream sb laces and be good. fingers crossed

Originally Posted by ddot7

Could it be similar to the situation with the original Denim Dunks and those that were released (I think EuroCan) about 2 years ago? Nike basically some slight changes, went from an SB to a GR and released them on a wider scope.

i'm glad that they're putting out a gr of an SB classic, much like they did the denims. i'm not dropping $1000 for a pair of shoes. i'vebeen waiting for an all white dunk and those rubbish leather ones at journeys wasnt cutting it. i'll prob cop 2.

the gr denims were underrated. here's what i did with mine, some gold hawaii laces and tongue stuffing.

Originally Posted by davidastoria

Originally Posted by ddot7

Could it be similar to the situation with the original Denim Dunks and those that were released (I think EuroCan) about 2 years ago? Nike basically some slight changes, went from an SB to a GR and released them on a wider scope.

i'm glad that they're putting out a gr of an SB classic, much like they did the denims. i'm not dropping $1000 for a pair of shoes. i've been waiting for an all white dunk and those rubbish leather ones at journeys wasnt cutting it. i'll prob cop 2.

the gr denims were underrated. here's what i did with mine, some gold hawaii laces and tongue stuffing.

Those with the black highs were an awesome release. I regret squandering my chance at getting the OLIVE joints so bad...

Back
Top Bottom