White guys freestyle, not bad

Ok its def not a freestyle but its nice. I stumbled upon this kids page while surfing youtube, im not gonna front, but dudes flow and rhymes are sick on thisone. I would never guessed dude had it in him when i seen him.

what you think?

I thought he was kinda wack...but there's a lot of white rappers, that can actually rap.

given the fact the video is 6 min long and you commented it two minutes after i posted.
laugh.gif

but ight, never said dude was real nice, but his flow n rhymes in the video is nice.

If somebody is kinda wack to me, 2 minutes is generous
laugh.gif

He was forcin it too much, imo.

yeah hes good his name is wax hes from a group wax and belt or somethin like that i believe? he was in the vibe lyricist contest or something.

He's kinda nice. The accent is annoying, but his wordplay and flow is good.
"cause they aint seen a cracker this flavorful since ritz came out"

and this guy is alot nicer, than eminem freestyle skills as well.

yeah...you guys be lacking on your underground backpack white rap.

^most of eminems freestyles werent "freestyles", especially when your rhymes end up on your albums.whooops.

i guess people forget about when we battled Juice back in the day spitting some writtens
AND STILL GOT SERVED!

I might b high on cloud nine too, but newayz,
pimp.gif

i've heard allot of worse rappers, lol

To discount Em's freestyling ability is nothing short of ignorant. Like everyone else (yeah, everyone else), he's stepped up with some prefabricated#+!%, but he's still ill off the top.

And Bo Burnham > *, as far as Youtube rappers go.

yeah...you guys be lacking on your underground backpack white rap.
roll.gif
roll.gif
I dunno why, but that had me lol. Original dude wax was ok. Yea of course Em cameto some battles with bullets in the clip. Everyboooddy does that.

Back
Top Bottom