White kid owns Devin Harris on the court; Vol: Sorry AJ JB23, this kid > Harris

C'mon, even my best friend's little sister (who was in 7th grade at the time) scored on Devin Harris at a Mavericks Basketball Camp
grin.gif

(Yea, yea, I know...Devin let her do it...but he did give her an autographed shoe for doing it.)

Stuart Tanner is nice. Used to watch European And1 all the time. D Harris didn't expect that at all.

Greg and Stu Tanner set up Devin nice

Dude had no idea wat was goin down wats sadder for Devin is Stu aint played ball 4real in quite a few years man

Nice to see some dudes have knowledge of the legendary streetball.co.uk go look it up on youtube theres mad videos

I said it on the Dime page and Ill say it here Devin aint get murked like Tony Delk did back in 2003 at Brixton Stu abused him and his head was spinning Im notsure if Greg even has the video anymore but I was stood right there and couldnt beleive wat id seen after that Tony was like nah im good.

Stu can catch anybody out this dude has so many tricks and usually excells when dudes really try to play D

Man Stu Tanner on Dime on Niketalk in 2008 lol damn if only youtube was around in the late 90s early 00s dude woulda been known worldwide

Peace
Scottie

caught devin harris off guard... he's nice

no one on here seriously thinks he can beat devin harris one on one though...right? cuz you'd be dumb
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by amel223

caught devin harris off guard... he's nice

no one on here seriously thinks he can beat devin harris one on one though...right? cuz you'd be dumb
laugh.gif

yeah...no way he could beat him in a one on one game...

wait, dude was wearing jeans and a sweater.

I'm beginning to wonder how scouts actually draft players theses days.

Back
Top Bottom